First time here-and we LOVED it!. Four of us- hubby, myself and 2 college daughters- stayed in the 2 bedroom villa. We were in bldg 15-good location for us. Close enough to pool and front desk area, parking outside the door, and loved enjoying a morning cup of coffee on the deck overlooking the marsh.
We rented bikes from Bon Bicycles and it was AWESOME!! They were waiting for us at the resort when we arrived. We left them locked to the rack right outside our unit when we came home. No waiting for pick up or return. Reasonable price-ordered them the week before our arrival.
Did Commander Zodiac dolphin tour. PERFECT!
Furniture in unit could be a bit more comfy-and although it sleeps 9, we are not sure how it would "live" 9. Otherwise- the floor plan was perfect for us. Our girls enjoyed the pool games, and we all enjoyed the slide! Beach house is totally awesome. Our girls even created the Mickey tie-dye shirts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort is located on the picturesque coast of South Carolina, 5 hours from Walt Disney World Resort. This warm home-away-from-home-fashioned after a 1940's hunting and fishing lodge-combines local charm with simple pleasures and outdoor fun for the entire family. The resort features multi-roomed villas and many recreational activities, including 12 miles of heavenly beaches famous for clear blue waters. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Hilton Head Island Hotel Hilton Head
- Disney Hilton Head Resort
- Disney Hilton Head Island Resort
- Disneys Hilton Head Island Resort
- Disneys Hilton Head Resort