My husband and I celebrated our anniversary here!! Great price for the location!! Quick walk to the beach!! Check in and out very easy and hassle free!! You are in walking distance to anything and everything you need!! Plus condo has fully stocked kitchen and beach chairs!! We enjoyed the peace and quiet this complex has. Will be back for sure!! Thank you Jennifer!!
Convenient location to many of the things we wanted to do. Met a few friends. Had dinner at Ruby Lees South, great time and good music.
This unit is right across the street from their private beach path and cabana. Be on the beach in 5 minutes. The owner is wonderful to work with!! Great all around location to everything! Can walk to all kinds of fun and don't forget about renting a bike!
This condo has it all. One of the best locations in the complex. Steps to the pool, bike parking practically at your door. Trash receptacle very near. Short walk to the beach (2 very nice beach chairs provided). The condo itself is roomy for a 1 bedroom. King bed is very comfortable. Bathroom recently updated. High end appliances including washer/dryer. And a Keurig in the kitchen! Jennifer is great to work with and very responsive. We had one small problem (not her fault). The cable & internet went out. Within minutes she had me on phone with a technician. Problem was solved next day.
1. Didn't feel safe staying there. I was sleep when the next condo renter was trying to open the door with a condo key. Another family was given access to the lockbox where the key resided. They mistakenly arrived one week early but nonetheless it's not a good system.
2. Only 2 rolls of TP for our 5 night stay. On the last day I had to run out to get TP.
3. Not enough dishwasher soap - only for 2 loads.
4. No cutting board.
5. Some dirty dishes and silverware in the cabinet.
6. We couldn't change channels on TV. The remote control did not work. Had to unplug and reboot the system every time we changed the channel.
7. The beach bathroom code did not work.
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|
Everything was nice enough for the price, but defiantly a long schlep to the beach. The area was very congested all the time, the pool constantly full. We didn't use most of the ammunition due to congestion
We absolutely loved the condo and the area it is located in. The beach is a 3 minute walk, the condo was immaculate and the hosts were attentive. Will certainly be our go to place to stay in the future!