Hampton Inn Hilton Head
US$316
US$274
Beach House, A Holiday Inn Resort(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
US$284
US$249
HolidayInn.com
US$94
US$91
Red Roof
US$554
Hilton Garden Inn Hilton Head(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$153
US$365
US$338
US$315
US$276
  • Pool
US$393
Marriott's Grande Ocean(Hilton Head)
US$736
Marriott
US$631
All reviewsbreakfast staffthe breakfast arearoom was cleancomplimentary breakfastconvenient locationwould stay here againnice pool areafront desk staffminute drivevery nice hotelnice stayeasy accessislandvanityhhiscaccommodations
Reviewed 29 July 2012

Decided to stay the night in Hilton Head enroute to Savannah, GA. Booked the morning of our arrival and went with Hampton because of price and past experiences with the brand. Arrived about an hour early and had no issue checking in. Front desk clerk was very nice and suggested we move our car down to the end of the building to be closer to our room. Room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was mixed, the fresh waffles from the waffle maker were good but the omelet was not. Convenient location on the island with free parking, breakfast and wi-fi for a lot less than the resorts.

2  Thank Lee P
Reviewed 25 July 2012

We stayed one night at this hotel. We were allowed to check in 2 hours early which was very much appreciated. Our room was quiet, comfortable, clean, and priced correctly for Hilton Head. The front desk staff was efficient. The pool was very nice and seemed to be monitored for removal of trash and used towels that can accumulate around hotel pools. We particularly liked the freshly made cookies and popcorn that appeared in the lobby for guests. The breakfast was better than the average chain breakfast with lots of fresh fruit available.

1  Thank GinMcG
Reviewed 24 July 2012

Day 1 - My wife and had reservations for Saturday and Sunday night for a double queen. Arriving around noon Saturday we stopped by for a restroom break and to let the clerk know we were in town hoping to get in before regular check in time and to get a king room instead. He gave me his card and told me to call around 2 for an update. We showed back up around 2 instead and the room was ready and the upgrade to a king had been available. I'm very pleased with this part. Next, we get to our room and of course it's hot so we turn on the a/c. Uhhh, it doesn't work. I called down and a maintenance man showed up in minutes. Ultimately he and I changed out the entire unit. I'm still happy so far.

Day 2 - We get up sort of late and head down for breakfast at 945. The line is down the hall! Oh well, its my own fault but we eat and it's fine. We get ready to leave and as I'm walking down the hall I see a housekeeper shaking out a toilet bush on the hallway carpet! How gross. We come back hours later (around 4) and find our room hasn't been touched. My wife wants a nap so she calls and asks when they will be there to clean and is told they will be right there. So we go sit by the pool (which is very nice) and wait. While waiting my wife checks our bank account and discovers we have been charged nearly 50% more than what our confirmation email stated. She goes right in and reports this and is assured it will be taken care of. Around 5:30 she heads up for her nap and the room still has not been cleaned so right back to the clerk we go. Within 10 mins the same maintenance guy from Saturday shows up to do it. By now my wife is asleep so we just get fresh towels from him and thank him. He was a very nice man.

Check out day - We have a casual breakfast that is the same as the day before, review our bill (corrected), and discuss what our fee for helping change the a/c and cleaning our own room should be! Lol, ok, we didn't really discuss fees but this was not our best experience with a Hampton. I would not discourage anyone from staying there as it was still a good value but there is usually room for improvement anywhere and they are no exception. I would stay here again.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 July 2012

Stumbled upon this awesome hotel by chance when our trip to Charleston flopped...The service was AWESOME, the room was SOOO clean, the bed was really comfortable & they truly made us feel appreciated! We actually have been so sad to leave! We ended up staying 4 nights and can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: Continental breakfast was REALLY awesome! Everyday they had the basics, but also a variety of "hot" items!
2  Thank JPeace1122
Reviewed 19 July 2012

Ideal for families and business travelers alike, this gem of a hotel never disappoints. The recently renovated rooms are especially attractive, and the guest service is always outstanding.
Conveniently located to beaches, golf, Main Street restaurants/shopping/entertainment, airport, and more, this property consistently meets all my needs. I've stayed at this property many, many times and would not choose any other hotel on the Island. To a person, the staff goes out of their way to provide truly exceptional service.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo