“Anneliza Itkor at Bodies in BALANCE gives a great therapeutic massage.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bodies in Balance - Medical and Sports Massage
More attraction details
Owner description: As the only facility on the island that focuses exclusively on medical esthetics and massage, at Prescription Skincare and Massage we strive to find the perfect balance between nature and science. Using proven methods, superior product and client education we can assure lasting results for our customers.
Reviewed 13 February 2013

I live on Hilton Head Island full time. I was introduced to Anneliza in November 2012 because of lower back problems. She is very knowledgeable,caring,and focused. Over the past 4 months she has helped me to have less pain and more mobility. I look forward to my appointments. Bob W HHI

1  Thank Bob W
There are newer reviews for Bodies in Balance - Medical and Sports Massage

Reviewed 23 January 2013

Amazing service from super friendly staff.

This was the best massage I have ever had, the facility was very nice and comfortable. From start to finish this was truly a top notch provider. I can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 17 January 2013

I have chronic neck pain and have had bouts with terrible headaches for years. I discovered Anneliza at Bodies in Balance and see her now once a week for a 30 minute session. No more headaches! I have even been able to stop a prescription medication I was taking to manage the discomfort. She was incredibly knowledgable. More so than any therapist I have ever worked with. HIGHLY Recommend!

Reviewed 16 January 2013

Janet is great at knowing just what needs to be done for whatever is ailing me. Her knowledge of how the body works is helpful in fixing whatever ails me that day. Thank you Janet. I'll be seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 23 October 2012

shay was fabulous, wish i could afford to go here regularly. she really helped my neck which is messed up from an old car accident.