“Fishing with the Master”

Mega Bite Fishing Charters
Reviewed 16 April 2014

It doesn't get any better than a day with Capt Kent. Lots of fun for my entire family. Four hours of "FISH ON". Can't wait to go again.

Reviewed 17 October 2013

Had a great day with capt kent. Caught red fish and shark. Capt kent is so personable and very knowledgable. We really appreciated his flexibility. We had another captain cancel on us and we called at the very last minute. Capt kent met us at the marina in less than an hour and turned what could have been a great disappointment into a great day! I would recommend Megabite to everyone.

Reviewed 7 September 2013

My best friends wife bought this charter for his 50th birthday and invited me to tag along with him. This was my first salt water fishing experience. I am hooked! (sorry for the pun). Fishing with Kent was like fishing with a buddy. He told great stories, was very knowledgeable about the island and just a great guy to hang out with. Fishing was a little bit slow that day but Kent made sure we caught enough dinner for the night. We caught Spanish Mackerel, Bonnet Shark, and Black Sea Bass. The Mackerel is all we kept. We grilled them that evening. They were awesome. Kent has a dolphin friend that will come right up to the boat to say hello. We both had a blast and will be returning every year. Thanks for a great experience Kent!

Reviewed 26 August 2013

I was so excited when my boyfriend surprised me with a day of shark fishing! We had such a great evening and really appreciated all the time Captain Kent took to make this day so special for us! He was very knowledgable and catered the trip to us, definitely exceeding our expectations.

What made this day extra special for me was when Captain Kent took us to see a dolphin after overhearing how much I love them. The dolphin swam right up to the boat and let me pet him too! This is something I have always dreamed about doing so I couldn't be happier!

Captain Kent, thank you so much! You have no idea how happy this experience made me! :)

1  Thank Pia A
Reviewed 21 August 2013

Kent is a great cap'n!!! Put us on the fish in no time. Then took us to catch shark. Reeled in a 6 1/2 footer that weighed about 120 pounds! That's what it's all about!!! Then took us to see the dolphin on the way back. We fish with Megabite and Kent Bird every year (3 so far) and will fish with him every time we are on the island. It just gets better and better!!!!

1  Thank Redwinger7677