Very good life style change program. Reception staff was helpful.
1. Amber and Daniel were fantastic for fitness. They have the right attitude.
2. Chef did a great job with food - dining room staff is great
3. Jessica Lynn is exceptional in providing instruction, support and guidance. Very helpful - she puts in 110% effort. thanks
4. Courtney Bell does a good job. Keep it up.
5. Bob Moore and Adam Martin were on vacation and that was bad for the attendees. Nutrition advice could have been better. Also, too many interns were handling the program.
6. Annell St. Charles knows her material but is very rude and only out to sell her private consultation. Management should have a chat with her.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Celebrating 40 years as one of America's premier weight loss and health resorts, Hilton Head Health (H3) prides itself on delivering an exceptional experience in fitness, nutrition and behavior modification through personal and interactive sessions designed for the individual who is ready to embrace a lifestyle change. The experience at H3 provides the structure, as well as the flexibility, needed to help the individual achieve all of their personal health goals. This description is based on information provided by the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton Head Health reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Head Health Hotel Hilton Head
- Hotel Hilton Head
- Spa Hilton Head