All reviews room was clean miniature golf course front desk staff nice pool public beach coffee maker nice stay coligny beach palmetto dunes putt cereal microwave dryer
Reviewed 21 August 2018

August 2018. Worst hotel ever. Roaches in rooms, mildew smell, pool not working, dirty carpet. Had to use dehumidifiers and was asked by staff to empty it myself since they had no one to service them at night

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 20 August 2018

Not a positive experience. Old, desperately in need of an update. Maid banging loudly on the door at 8 am to change sheets even after we told her to come a little later. Every day at 8 am she was banging! Complained to front desk but nothing changed. Tons of spiders and flies, dead and alive. Had to clear the webs from the window and the doorway. Smelled musty and full of mildew.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 20 August 2018

When visiting Hilton Head Island for golf, whats needed is clean place to sleep, clean up, etc. This place fits that criteria. Nothing fancy. Thin walls. Synthetic eggs. You get what you pay for. Yet, was able to sleep 9.5 hours after an exhausting round at Trent Jones course. Also, the staff enabled a check out 2 hours after normal so that we could get in another golf round Sunday morning and come back to clean up afterwards before getting on road home. All in all, a decent place.

Room Tip: close to Palmetto Dunes Resort Golf courses
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 August 2018

We booked this hotel for three nights and left after one. The nicest thing we can say is that the wifi worked. The room was not clean. The common areas of the hotel, especially the carpeting was filthy. The front desk was not surprised when we left two days early. It felt like they are used to this.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2018

I was only there for a short period of time (Thurs-Sun) and I wish I would have spent more money on a room for my own health! Dust, mold and mildew were everywhere. The vents were covered in dust and both my mom and I woke up sick every morning from the a/c not being cleaned. Our carpet was soaking wet and although I reported it numerous times to the front desk and housekeeping, they did not care at all! I highly advise for everyone to stay away from this filthy hotel. I will for sure be passing this information along to everyone on every site possible. Such a waste of money! Do yourselves a favor and renovate while you can.