Park Lane Hotel and Suites
US$297
US$274
Marriott's Grande Ocean(Hilton Head)
US$736
Marriott
US$631
US$104
US$91
Red Roof
Hilton Garden Inn Hilton Head(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$153
US$315
US$276
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Beach House, A Holiday Inn Resort(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
US$297
US$249
HolidayInn.com
Hampton Inn Hilton Head(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$145
US$369
US$338
US$393
All reviewsstarbucks coffeefull kitchencontinental breakfastloft roompool and jacuzzithe breakfast areacoligny beachking beda nice place to staynew appliancesliving areahilton head islandminute drivefireplacecerealstovesofa
Reviewed 15 November 2013

Comfortable beds
Great area to walk dogs
Nice lobby
Great coffee
Nice pool area, quaint seating areas
Friendly staff
Easy bike ride to Coligny Beach
WILL BE BACK!!!

• Stayed: November 2013
2  Thank Hope1952
12parklane, General Manager at Park Lane Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2013

Thanks for the great review. I love it....short, sweet and to the point! Your review reminds me of a wishlist for Christmas and you got everything you wanted! Looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 11 November 2013

A week ago we stayed at the Park Lane Hotel & Suites in Hilton Head and experienced really terrific customer service during a crisis. The fire alarms in the rooms went off at 2:30 AM and continued for quite some time. There was flooding in the hallway and the police and fire department arrived. Don't know what happened but do know that the young man who was on duty early that morning was very responsive. He gave us a new room upon asking, in the midst of a lot of chaos and so we had a place to sleep by 4:00 AM. When we realized that our second room didn't have water when we got up around 7:00 AM, we called the front desk only to find out that someone on the staff was on her way to us and others with keys to rooms in a second building. We know that all of this was good business but in an age where we tend to frequently experience and expect less, we were pleasantly pleased at how wonderful everyone on the staff at this hotel treated us. We spent three nights at the Park Lane and found the accommodations and continental breakfast very good.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BJandCalvin

The staff at the Park Lane sincerely appreciate your comments regarding their service in times of duress as well as quiet times! That was an extremely busy time with the fire alarms but our staff were champions once again. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 31 October 2013

Several complaints but one specifically that made my vacation hell. They promise fiber optics high speed WIFI, which is how they justify an additional $9.50 a day "resort fee". I know of NO fiber optic internet below the speed of 40 Mbps. This PROMISE was the reason I chose to purchase and vacation here. The speed I found was .05 to .07 Mbps download. That is barely (a smidgeon) above dial up speed. The slowest DSL internet I know of is 7Mbps. My home internet runs at 50 Mbps. I tried my laptop, my pad, my cell phone. I tried each level walking up and down the hallways. NOTHING. I could not connect to my work. I could not use Gotomypc, I could not stream videos, I could not even make a WIFI call. I could barley check my email. This was a working vacation and I spent an enormous time running around the island looking for hot spots to get my work done. Every day I complained and every day they said "someone" will call about fixing it. And I was not alone, during the week I heard and spoke with several gusets who were having the same horrible experience with the WIFI.
ALSO:
The microwave was unplugged and dead. They said so sorry they would order a part. If I needed microwave I should come on down to the lobby EVERY TIME and use that one????? REALLY? The roof back door (emergency door) was broken and would not lock. The hot water downstairs did not work (the only thing they fixed). They are a pet friendly hotel (no mention of that ahead of time) and had LOUD barking dogs in some rooms with CONSTANT barking. My room smelled of dog! The rooms were tired, broken, in need of paint, carpet, TV's were old and blurry. The balcony had only one chair. When I asked for another for my wife the clerk suggested I go steal a balcony chair from a ground story unit. WHAT!!!! Really????

Run from this place and go anywhere else.

Room Tip: Look at the room and check EVERYTHING including your internet speed before checking in. Pray for no barking dogs in the next room.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dave A
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Our daughter got married in Hilton Head last weekend, and all the out of town guests stayed here. It was perfect. Balcony's to see the beauty of HHI, kitchens in every room, Fireplace, too! Not a restaurant on site, but Nicks is walking distance, across the parking lot, and is amazing.
They were so accommodating, there were a LOT of us, and they discounted the rooms for all. They do allow pets, which is so nice, They have a beautiful pool area, and it has a covered area with a huge comfy sectional in it we all could gather in, which was perfect.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank LInda U
12parklane, General Manager at Park Lane Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2013

Our congratulations to your daughter and your family. Hilton Head is a fantastic destination for a wedding or any special event. How about celebrating their anniversary with us next year and repeating your great stay? Just give us a call and we'll make it happen.

Reviewed 27 October 2013

great mid island location, close to the beach but not in the congested south end. clean roooms and great ammenities. the air conditioning was a little iffy but the did change rooms for us with no questions asked

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank janet r

We appreciate your positive response to your stay with us. We love our location for the same reasons you mentioned. I apologize for the air conditioning problem but am happy our staff was able to make you comfortable. Come back soon!