US$364
US$332
Sonesta Hotels
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$386/night.

Hampton Inn Hilton Head(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
US$187
US$177
Beach House, A Holiday Inn Resort(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
US$265
Red Roof
US$446
US$417
  • Pool
Hilton Garden Inn Hilton Head(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$138
US$364
US$249
Westin.com
US$465
US$559
All reviewsstarbucks coffeefull kitchencontinental breakfastloft roompool and jacuzzithe breakfast areaking bedcoligny beacha nice place to stayliving areanew applianceshilton head islandminute drivefireplacecerealstovesofa
Reviewed 12 July 2014

I will start off by saying what I liked. The room with the loft was great because we were able to have some privacy from our 6 year old at night. We were told the hotel had recently been renovated, however we encountered quite a few issues: (1) the tub and bathroom sinks drained very slowly (2) the air conditioner vent upstairs did not flow air upstairs unless you closed the vent downstairs and (3) the room in the upstairs loft was very cramped. Note there are certain rooms blocked off for travelers who will be doing a tour with a timeshare versus regular rooms for travelers. We stayed in both, both rooms had roaches the regular room seemed to be maintained better by the hotel. If roaches creep you out don't stay here because you will definitely see them. My wife saw maintenance personnel carrying bug spray around with them. We came down here to do a timeshare tour I did see the reviews about the roaches and other problems with the hotel. Unless you are staying here to do a tour I wouldn't stay here. If you are trying to save some money, you may want to consider Park Lane Hotel & Suites.

You get what you pay for sometimes....

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank Kou C
Reviewed 10 July 2014

My husband and I really were impressed with the accommodations at the Park Lane Hotel. Although I was a bit concerned about reviews I had seen regarding roaches, we found the hotel to be quite clean and overall, regal and classy.

However, one early morning at 2:30 am, the fire alarm went off, causing an evacuation of our entire building. The alarm was deafening and could not be silenced until almost 4:00 am. We were not able to go back to sleep and therefore cancelled our plans the next day. It was announced by a man at the front desk that a partial refund for this inconvenience would be issued, but when I asked about this at the front desk, the young woman was so rude... she told me that if I had been at Walmart and the alarm had gone off, would I get my merchandise for free? That was a bad analogy, considering we had paid $120+ per night. She did not hold the power ultimately to make the decision but she demeaned me in front of other customers, furthering her point that I was undeserving of anything. She also said that our room had not been affected....???? and that we deserved nothing. Later, that same day, I heard another customer inquire about the same thing (as I was sitting in the business office) and she addressed him with the same rude and demeaning tone.

The manager has been out since the day we left (Thursday, July 3) through Monday July 7. I have not received a call back, and I will not accept this. My issue initially was the fire alarm, but the beyond rude customer service is totally unacceptable on any level. NO THANKS!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank acrist2122
Reviewed 6 July 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Park Lane Suites over the 4th of July weekend 2014. We had a very spacious and clean room with a full kitchen. The staff was friendly and helpful and we were able to bring our 2 Chihuahuas for only $75, which was much less than a kennel. The breakfast was basic, but they had good Starbucks coffee all day. It only took us about 5 minutes to drive to Burke's Beach which had free parking, even on the 4th. If you ask for the loft rooms, they are even more roomy and have a private sleeping area in the loft. It's not a fancy hotel, but if you are looking for somewhere for a reasonable family vacation where you have a full refrigerator and stove, this is the best we've found on Hilton Head.

Room Tip: Ask for the loft room!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank warryd
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Even though my 2 story room had plenty of space, there were large palmetto bugs that enjoyed the space too. I think they came in from the boarded up door to the roof access. Other guests did not seem to be blessed with the 4 inch roaches as I was, but it made my ability to fall asleep at night a bit difficult. The location of the motel is pretty good, just a 5 minute drive to the beach. This hotel definitely needs some updating, especially in the bathrooms. The wooden molding around the baseboards and door frames is cracking. My shower drain was clogged the first time I turned on the water, obviously from the previous guests. The mattress was a bit hard for my old bones ... nothing that a couple of Advil PM's couldn't fix. Here's a plus: the pool area was large and looked well kept. The breakfast was included, but there were only cold items like cereal, bagels, etc. The one bright spot to this hotel is that they have fabulous Starbucks coffee 24/7 in the lobby. That would almost make me want to go back .... almost, but not quite.

Room Tip: Choose a room facing the wooded back of the lot, one with a nice balcony.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
7  Thank DeliciousD007
Reviewed 30 June 2014

As a hotel, this was an ok stay. Full kitchen and a fold-out bed to add to the two queens in the room. As a "resort" (as it is touted), no. They should not be charging resort fees for this hotel. It didn't seem like it had been updated in a while, and it wasn't as clean as you would expect. Average pool, and an average breakfast. Average is the word.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family