US$104
US$101
Red Roof
Beach House, A Holiday Inn Resort(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
US$232
US$194
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$364
US$329
Omni Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
US$405
US$375
  • Pool
Hampton Inn Hilton Head(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$177
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$554
US$394
US$367
Hilton Garden Inn Hilton Head(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$703
US$684
Marriott
All reviewsstarbucks coffeefull kitchencontinental breakfastloft roompool and jacuzzithe breakfast areaa nice place to stayking bedcoligny beachliving areanew applianceshilton head islandminute drivefireplacecerealstovesofa
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Where to start. Let me just say that part of our disgust with this place is the fact that we have called MULTIPLE times and no one has returned our calls to discuss the issues...one being, did anyone find my diamond stud earrings?? The earrings were in my jewelry carrying case prior to leaving the hotel that morning for a bike ride, breakfast & swim & then ultimately checking-out but when we arrived home they were gone. Perhaps someone found them?? Helpful if someone would call us back. Then, after cleaning service had just come, 2 enormous cockroaches were in the bathroom. We live in GA so we realize that cockroaches are very common; however, I expect the hotel to be treating for these nasty bugs. We treat our house & it is very rare that we find one inside. Lastly, the upstairs loft area is HOT!!! We couldn't even be up there until nightfall. All four of us were using the same bathroom downstairs to get ready. The a/c was blasting but to no avail. It was truly unbearable. Since moving to GA in the last few years, we have traveled to Hilton Head many times. This by far was the worst stay ever. And, Steve or Mary or whoever is the manager at Park Lane, when you decide to come back to work, because apparently you are out on most occasions, you owe my husband a phone call.

Room Tip: Don't stay here.
8  Thank 844adrienned
Reviewed 14 July 2014

I was a little nervous to stay here after reading some of the reviews, however, we had a really wonderful stay. Our room was much larger than expected, clean and recently renovated. The staff was friendly and the grounds were kept very presentable. I would absolutely stay here again.

5  Thank jeszjay
Reviewed 12 July 2014

I will start off by saying what I liked. The room with the loft was great because we were able to have some privacy from our 6 year old at night. We were told the hotel had recently been renovated, however we encountered quite a few issues: (1) the tub and bathroom sinks drained very slowly (2) the air conditioner vent upstairs did not flow air upstairs unless you closed the vent downstairs and (3) the room in the upstairs loft was very cramped. Note there are certain rooms blocked off for travelers who will be doing a tour with a timeshare versus regular rooms for travelers. We stayed in both, both rooms had roaches the regular room seemed to be maintained better by the hotel. If roaches creep you out don't stay here because you will definitely see them. My wife saw maintenance personnel carrying bug spray around with them. We came down here to do a timeshare tour I did see the reviews about the roaches and other problems with the hotel. Unless you are staying here to do a tour I wouldn't stay here. If you are trying to save some money, you may want to consider Park Lane Hotel & Suites.

You get what you pay for sometimes....

5  Thank Kou C
Reviewed 10 July 2014

My husband and I really were impressed with the accommodations at the Park Lane Hotel. Although I was a bit concerned about reviews I had seen regarding roaches, we found the hotel to be quite clean and overall, regal and classy.

However, one early morning at 2:30 am, the fire alarm went off, causing an evacuation of our entire building. The alarm was deafening and could not be silenced until almost 4:00 am. We were not able to go back to sleep and therefore cancelled our plans the next day. It was announced by a man at the front desk that a partial refund for this inconvenience would be issued, but when I asked about this at the front desk, the young woman was so rude... she told me that if I had been at Walmart and the alarm had gone off, would I get my merchandise for free? That was a bad analogy, considering we had paid $120+ per night. She did not hold the power ultimately to make the decision but she demeaned me in front of other customers, furthering her point that I was undeserving of anything. She also said that our room had not been affected....???? and that we deserved nothing. Later, that same day, I heard another customer inquire about the same thing (as I was sitting in the business office) and she addressed him with the same rude and demeaning tone.

The manager has been out since the day we left (Thursday, July 3) through Monday July 7. I have not received a call back, and I will not accept this. My issue initially was the fire alarm, but the beyond rude customer service is totally unacceptable on any level. NO THANKS!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank acrist2122
Reviewed 6 July 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Park Lane Suites over the 4th of July weekend 2014. We had a very spacious and clean room with a full kitchen. The staff was friendly and helpful and we were able to bring our 2 Chihuahuas for only $75, which was much less than a kennel. The breakfast was basic, but they had good Starbucks coffee all day. It only took us about 5 minutes to drive to Burke's Beach which had free parking, even on the 4th. If you ask for the loft rooms, they are even more roomy and have a private sleeping area in the loft. It's not a fancy hotel, but if you are looking for somewhere for a reasonable family vacation where you have a full refrigerator and stove, this is the best we've found on Hilton Head.

Room Tip: Ask for the loft room!
4  Thank warryd