Hilton Garden Inn Hilton Head
US$99
US$87
Red Roof
Beach House, A Holiday Inn Resort(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
US$229
US$168
Hampton Inn Hilton Head(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
US$172
US$153
US$215
US$175
Ramada Hilton Head(Hilton Head)
US$84
Sonesta Resort Hilton Head Island(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
US$370
US$219
Hotels.com
Omni Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
US$343
US$219
Travelocity
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Marriott's Monarch at Sea Pines(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
US$389
US$453
All reviewsu turnfront deskmoss creekqueen suitecovered parkingunderground parkingtanger outletsbusiness centerminute drivevery nice hotelnice stayeasy accesshousekeeping staffhgilobbyblufftonisland
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 August 2014

This hotel is just over the bridge before Hilton Head Island which was perfect for us because we wanted to visit the island one day and had business on the Bluffton side also.

The management was extremely friendly and accommodating. We had a long drive to arrive here and wanted to relax in our room and have dinner in the hotel. Good choice! I was given a menu to browse in my room before we went to the dining room so we had a good idea of what we wanted to eat before we got there.

I started off with a glass of wine and ordered shrimp and grits which came with 2 sides, I opted for a garden salad and zucchini veggies. This was excellent! My husband ordered a hamburger on flat bread with frites, another good choice. We topped it off with a shared slice of sweet potato pie complete with pecans and vanilla ice cream. The meal couldn't have been more perfect.

We will return to this hotel next year for our yearly visit to Hilton Head. I don't think we could find a better hotel!

Room Tip: The room is large ...a suite complete with 2 TV's couch, chair, tables with lamps. Internet ready with laptop hook ups. The room has a refrigerator and Keurig coffee maker and supplies. What more could you want?
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
cheryl H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hilton Head, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2014

Well, Toni M, I guess we will just have to wait to see you next year! We would love to see you sooner, but we understand! Thanks so much for such a wonderful review and we are so excited that you enjoyed your stay! And we agree...we have a pretty awesome hotel! We are looking forward to seeing you the next time...until then take care! You can count on us!

Cheryl High, General Manager

Reviewed 18 August 2014

I booked with Hilton Garden Inn on April 10, 2014 for Aug 12-17. The woman I spoke with told me that the rooms I inquired about (I came for a wedding and the bride blocked 10 rooms off for out of town guests) were "Booked & Unavailable". I found this extremely hard to believe because she blocked 10 rooms off at this hotel and another 10 rooms at another hotel. I said, "the wedding is 4 months away, you've got to be kidding". Nope she wasn't. She would not honor the $105/night deal through the bride so I was forced to pay up front because the hotel offers a discount when paid in full and I also have AAA insurance so I got a little money knocked off. Needless to say I still ended up paying $110/night, even after the AAA discount and paying in full. I spoke with the bride after the wedding and she informed me that only 4 rooms were used out of the 10 she had blocked off. Yep, I was more than a little ticked off now. She also informed me that the groom had dropped off care packages for the guests. Surprise, surprise!! I didn't get one. So on the morning of check out-6 DAYS LATER! I asked the guy behind the counter about it and he gave me the package. Terrible how I HAD TO ASK for it when on my confirmation email it states "Schultz/Cooke wedding rate not avail". This was the first time I've ever stayed at a Hilton chain and it will definitely be my last. I will also make sure to tell everyone I know never to stay here because their staff claims they don't have rooms available so they can essentially charge you more. Pathetic & disgusting!!!

As for the room: The floor lamp never worked-it appeared there wasn't a bulb in it, and I even had the staff come up to fix it and they said they did however there still was no bulb in the lamp and of course it still didn't work. Waste of time, as we were trying to get ready for the wedding in a dimly lit room -which leads me to my next issue.

The fan in the bathroom NEVER worked. So we would have to wipe down the mirror after every shower and let the humidity escape from the bathroom so we could use that lighting & mirror to get ready. Here's the kicker, every time we would come back to the hotel, the bathroom light was left on by the cleaning crew. They had to of noticed that the fan WAS NOT working. Then taking it upon themselves to say, "Hey we noticed your fan isn't working. You can stay in this room if you'd like, but we can offer you a new room with a working fan.".

There also wasn't a "Do Not Disturb" sign to hang on the door. Not sure about you guys but I don't like to leave my things unattended in hotels. Yes, I could have asked for one at the desk, but HELLO this is your job to make sure your guests have everything before they check into a room!!!! Never again Hilton, never again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank Kerri D
cheryl H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hilton Head, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2014

Hello, Kerri D!

We would like to thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn in Hilton Head, SC!

It was brought to my attention that there were some concerns...and we would like to deeply apologize for any inconvenience that you may have experienced during your stay. We strive to give our guests the most enjoyable, comfortable stay! Just a note on the bathroom fan....the system works automatically and silently. There is no switch to cut the fan on/off in the bathroom. This is unique, but please be assured that the fans are working efficiently.

We hope that when you revisit Hilton Head, you will give us aonther opportunity so we can deliver our AWESOME guest service! And, thanks again for taking the time to let us know about your experience...we are listening!

Looking forward to seeing you soon!
You can count on us! Guaranteed!

Cheryl High, General Manager

Reviewed 16 August 2014

This was our first time in Hilton Head and I looked for a reasonable priced hotel since it was only part of a longer trip. Knowing other brands of the Hilton family (Hilton itself, Homewood suites, Hampton Inn) we decided to try this one.

It wasn't a deception at all. The hotel is very nice, super friendly staff and our room very comfortable. As soon as you arrive you'll have the opportunity to see wildlife right in front of the parking lot (alligators, turtles, beautiful birds).

Regarding the location, this is not the best part since we chose Coligny as the nicest beach to go so we had to drive for a while. But that wasn't a big issue for us since we don't travel with kids.

Recommended. Period!

Room Tip: Try to get a room with a view to the preserve.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank danieldotcom
cheryl H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hilton Head, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2014

Hi, danieldotcom! We are so glad that you chose us and you enjoyed your stay! It is a beautiful place full of wildlife...we look forward to seeing you again when you revisit the area! And thanks for recommending us! Take care!

Reviewed 8 August 2014

The first impression is of a lovely and clean lobby -- looked to be newly renovated. Guess I expected the room to match my first impression but...............well, it wasn't so bad until I saw the hair dryer in the bathroom. It looked like it had been there for years -- just full of gunk & obviously dirty -- no one must have ever thought to clean it. Our room was OK -- we just have been to so many better Hilton Gardens -- it just seemed old. There was a broken pen on the floor when we got there and it was finally picked up after our 3rd day. I wanted to love this place because we have to make return visits, but it just wasn't clean enough for my taste. But ALL the personnel we came in contact with were very friendly & helpful, so it wasn't a complete wash.

Room Tip: I believe when rooms have adjoining doors there is a noise problem. I would ask for a room without those doors, if they have any!
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Linnie D

Hello, Linnie D...thank you so much for taking time to review our hotel! Just want to apologize for any disappointments you had with the cleanliness of your room...a clean, comfortable room is always expected! Please be certain that these issues have been addressed. We would love you to visit us again so you can experience a clean, comfortable stay! And, thanks so much for your compliment on our HGI Team! You can count on us!

Reviewed 2 August 2014

We used to stay at a Hilton Resort in Palmetto Dunes that changed to the OMNI brand. I haven't found an on Island resort I like enough to pay on Island prices and I like my Hilton Honors benefits, so we stay at the Hilton Garden Inn in Bluffton. Just two miles to HHI and 10 miles to Sea Pines.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
2  Thank Thomas R

We are so excited you chose us, Thomas R! Thanks for taking time to post a review...and, thanks for being an Hilton HHonors member! We hope you will continue to stay with us when you visit Hilton Head! You can count on us!