All reviews u turn front desk moss creek queen suite covered parking underground parking parris island minute drive convenient location nice stay coffee maker easy access housekeeping staff outdoor pool hgi lobby bluffton
Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed here during my nephew’s graduation from the marine corps. It was about a 35 Minute drive to Parris Island and a 18 Minute straight shot drive to the beach. Great location near the outlets and several restaurants. Room was clean and we got fresh towels every day. The pool and fitness center were both a little small and I had to get pretty creative with my workout because there’s not a lot of
Equipment. Overall a great stay with no problems or complaints other than because of the way signs are done here,the hotel was very hard to find.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Allison M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hilton Head, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

Thank you so much for your recent review on Trip Advisor! We are delighted that you chose to stay with us for such a memorable celebration for your nephew! We are so happy our central location to both Parris Island and Hilton Head! We are glad your stay was great and that room accommodations were refreshed throughout your stay! We appreciate the feedback about our fitness center and will definitely be sharing your feedback as we are looking to improve the fitness center! We are so happy our team delivered an all around great stay and definitely look forward to welcoming you back the next time you finds yourselves in town! Thank you again for your review!

Reviewed 6 September 2018

Overall the stay was very nice. Staff very friendly. I was here for an event at the hotel over Labor Day weekend. Hotel was at max capacity, however, it did not feel crowded. The first room had a weird scent - it said 100% smoke free floor but that room smelled of stale smoke. We were able to change rooms and the other room on the same floor was okay. There are quite a few nice restaurants close by as well as a gas station right next door. The breakfast buffet was included in my event stay. I was grateful for this as I am not much of a breakfast person and the $11+ for the buffet seemed a bit high. Bed was comfortable with 3 different kinds of pillows to choose from. I would have liked an extra blanket but was told there were none available.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you so much for your recent review on Trip Advisor! We are so happy our team delivered a great experience with their friendly service to you during the recent holiday weekend. I apologize that the first impression of our guestroom was not great, but relieved that our team addressed your concerns and relocated you to another guestroom ensuring your satisfaction! Glad our central location provided you with lots of dinning options and that you even were able to experience our cook to order breakfast buffet! We do hope the next time you find yourself in Hilton Head we are given the opportunity to welcome you back! Thank you again for your review!

Reviewed 31 August 2018

I am so glad I booked this hotel due to the great reviews. It was a great location, rooms were spacious and very clean, staff was great. I will definitely stay here again and recommend to family and friends!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Allison M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hilton Head, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent experience with us. We are so glad you utilized Trip Advisor when deciding where to stay in Hilton Head and thrilled to be your host for your recent getaway! So glad you enjoyed our recent room renovations and that our staff brightened your stay as we love being better and brighter! We appreciate you recommending us to the world, as we look forward to welcoming you back soon. Please feel free to contact me directly if I can ever be of any assistance.

Reviewed 29 August 2018

Just came back from a week in Bluffton, SC visiting family. Stayed here and once we made the first left after Moss villiage and in back of the Shell you go right into the Hilton Garden Inn!! The staff is amazing. Well trained and very attentive. Comp water quenches your daily thirst and the food from the hotel restaurant is good too. Close to shopping and everything!!! Across the bridge from Hilton Head but priced like Bluffton! Savannah/Hilton Head Airport is only 45 minutes away.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank ctmike2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to share with the world just how awesome the Hilton Garden Inn Hilton Head Staff is on Trip Advisor! We are so happy our team provided you a wonderful, memorable experience during your recent visit with family! We appreciate you recognizing the team for their attentive service, as we always want our guests to have a better and brighter experience! So happy our central location was a great fit for all of your needs! We so look forward to welcoming you back in the future and please feel free to contact me if I can ever be of any assistance.

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

Clean hotel, friendly and knowledgeable staff. Not close to beaches but convenient for travel. Beds comfortable, clean. Microwave, refer, and a coffee maker that did not work. Super friendly front desk staff. Yes we will stay there again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Lorenzo1317

Thank you so much for your recent review on Trip Advisor! We are glad your stay was an enjoyable one, due to our helpful staff and convenient location to all the nearby activities! Thank you for letting us know about the coffee maker I will be sure to have engineering look into this. Thank you for recognizing our front desk staff as they love brightening our guest days, please know I will be sharing your review with all of our Front Desk staff! We are so glad you will be back and please feel free to contact me if I cane ever be of any assistance. We look forward to your return!