Red Roof Inn Hilton Head Island
Marriott's Grande Ocean(Hilton Head)
US$499
Marriott
Ramada Hilton Head(Hilton Head)
US$67
US$213
US$175
Sonesta Resort Hilton Head Island(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
US$271
US$219
Omni Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
US$300
US$237
  • Pool
US$244
US$219
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Hampton Inn Hilton Head(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$142
US$367
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewspancake houseroom was cleansuperior kingmanager chrishilton head islandparking lotconvenience storethe maintenance manmini fridgedesk clerkmemorial daypublic beachthe staff was friendly and helpfulshort drivecoligny beachoff seasonmotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 March 2012

This is a nice property, and it is priced right for the budget mined. Friendly staff on check in and check out. Normally I would stay at one of the resort properties when I visit Hilton Head, but was headed to Savannah, GA for the St. Patrick's Day parties and everything was full. The only problem that I found was that there was dog and/or pet hair in the carpet. I would think that they (Red Roof) would have pet only rooms for the customer that carry their pets with them. Other than this one issue I would stay at this property again and I would also tell my friends to go there. O yeah and the parties in Savannah, GA was kickin!!!!

Room Tip: Check rooms for pet hair and other things before renting.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank dlhubert
Reviewed 17 March 2012

Upon doing much research and hoping for the best, I was sooooo happy to find this hotel such a nice place to stay! You never know what you have to settle for when traveling with 2 dogs and usually the places are not very comfortable or clean. Let me tell you, honestly, if you are looking for a nice, clean, comfortable and really affordable place to stay, especially with pets, look no further. I looked at all the other hotels in the area and they all want a ridiculous pet fee - here - your pet stays free! The hotel is safe with no riff-raff around and I felt comfortable at all times. The staff is very nice, helpful and friendly and went out of their way to help however they could, even going to the extent of helping me pull a tick off one of my dogs after a long walk on the beach when I was too scared to do it myself. My room was super clean and did not smell of other pets. Clean beds, clean unstained towels, lots of hot water, quiet, nice area. There is also a great place to eat across the parking lot and a gas station on the way out too so all your necessities can be taken care of in one place.

I will be staying here again and am very satisfied.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 March 2012

Stayed several nights. Handicapped Bathroom OK except not walk-in shower. Have to step over low sided tub. Very helpful, friendly staff. I think they would have done anything possible to make me have a good stay. Motel, thus room, is older, but was certainly clean and comfortable. Great lights over bed if you like to read and new large TV. Only real complaint was that matress was wayyyy too soft. When you sat on side of bed, it completey mushed down beneath you. They really need new matresses of better quality. Overall, had a good stay.

Room Tip: Ask if they have a room with new matress
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 February 2012

This hotel is of course not a 5 star hotel, nor was I expecting it to be. For the price it was a great value, nice location, and we got a clean and comfortable room. We have stayed twice so far and already have reservations for this summer as well. The staff was extermely friendly and the one lady working the front desk went above and beyond to help when our first room had an AC that didn't work. You should consider RRI on your next visit to HHI!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 February 2012

The room was clean, bed comfortable, and the staff spoke English and were very pleasant and helpful. It is a pet friendly place but the room did not have any lingering pet odors. The pool was sparkling clean even in January when it was a bit too chilly to use but those poolside chairs were a great place to read in the sunshine. We stayed there last year and returned this year to find another warm welcome. Will go back again.

Room Tip: The suites are great with a microwave,couch and TV, the bedroom is separate and also has a TV.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends