Red Roof Inn Hilton Head Island
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Motel 6 Hilton Head(Hilton Head)
View Hotel
Omni Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort(Hilton Head)
  • Beachfront
  • Fitness centre
Hilton Head Resort(Hilton Head)
View Hotel
All reviewspancake houseroom was cleansuperior kingmanager chrishilton head islandparking lotconvenience storethe maintenance manmini fridgedesk clerkmemorial daypublic beachthe staff was friendly and helpfulshort drivecoligny beachoff seasonmotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

Wonderful location, wonderful price, super clean, super friendly staff. Will definitely be staying there again! Absolutely wonderful! Close to beach, attractions, and resteraunts within walking distance. Super clean pool! Can't say enough good things! Definitely recommend!!

• Stayed: August 2014
Chris A, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Hilton Head Island, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2014

Thank you for such nice review! We are located close to all Hilton Head has to offer.
Great shopping, beaches and great golf. I do hope the next time you are here we have the pleasure of seeing you.

Reviewed 20 August 2014

On the spur of the moment I decided to detour from my trip north on I 95 and make a stop on Hilton Head Island. Not having a reservation, I wasn't sure what to expect. I had read reviews of the Red Roof and decided to stop by and see if a room was available. I got a nice room located across from the pool. While not fancy, the room was clean, well-lit and the mattress was great. Front desk staff were quite helpful since I had no idea where to go. The cost was extremely reasonable and I would definitely recommend it for other bargain hunters on an otherwise expensive island. Tip: Across the street there's a great bagel shop for breakfast or lunch.

Room Tip: For added quiet, ask for a room on the back side away from the pool.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank jerseyrick

Thank you for such a nice review. We are close to everything the island has to offer. We are just minutes to the beaches, great golf and wonderful shops and some of the best dining.
We do hope on your next visit to this amazing island you will come and stay!

Reviewed 12 August 2014

We are Disney Vacation Club members, but couldn't get a reservation at the last minute for a quick weekend trip to Hilton Head. I had never stayed at the Red Roof Inn in HH, but was pleasantly surprised. The rooms were clean and quiet (at least the ones on the back of the hotel were). The hard wood floors were very nice. No mildew smell from old carpet here! My only complaint was that there were only two towels in the bathroom when we arrived. Other than that, we enjoyed it very much. I would definitely stay here again. Nice to have fridge and microwave in the room, as well as the large desk.

Room Tip: The rooms in the back are quiet and away from the pool and busy road.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank geekfish
Chris A, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Hilton Head Island, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2014

What a nice review! Thank you so much. You had one of our superior king rooms that give you the extra room and all of the amenities. It is very true the hotel has a quiet setting, almost park like on the back. We do hope to see you on your next visit to Hilton Head.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

I stayed at this hotel with my fiancé, while on a quick business trip. As a frequent Red Roof Inn patron, I know what I can generally expect from their locations. This particular inn was no different, in that it was very clean (looked to have been remodeled in the recent past) with a comfortable bed, plenty of room for the two of us, convenient location, and a very friendly staff. It's the "little things" that often make or break a stay for me, and I was particularly appreciative of the nice shower (adequate water pressure is ALWAYS a plus!!) absence of bugs within the room, and the staff allowing a slightly early check in upon our arrival. We'll return in the future!!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jason C

Thank you your very positive review. We are very glad you enjoyed your stay. Our rooms are a great deal here on Hilton Head. We are close to everything, and you get a comfortable clean room at a great price. We look forward to see you soon!

Reviewed 8 August 2014

I think it is a really nice place for the money, the staff and the front desk were very helpful and friendly. The front desk lady showed us maps of local attractions and other places we were interested in. We also got a 10% discount at the Restaurant next door. The room was kept neat and clean and was very Cool, considering the weather was fairly warm. We were there the last week in July.

Room Tip: Book early
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Chris A, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Hilton Head Island, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Thank you for such a nice review! We do have a great location, close to everything Hilton Head has to offer. Great beaches, wonderful shopping, golf, and some of the best restaurants.
We do hope to see you the next time you are on Hilton Head.