“Best thought of as Bargain Box Boutique”
Review of The Bargain Box

The Bargain Box
Ranked #78 of 117 things to do in Hilton Head
Reviewed 9 June 2013

Unique jewelry, gently used designer clothes, shoes and purses, great selection of furniture and household goods. Just plain fun shopping and deal hunting.

4  Thank Sheila S
in 5 reviews
"shape"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 6 June 2013

The Bargain Box has the best thrift store prices around the island Lots of merchandise! Never the same store from each visit! Unfortunately, if you are looking for Bargain Box, the photo posted is not even close to what the Bargain Box looks like. I have added a photo of the real Bargain Box.

2  Thank Siri K
Reviewed 6 June 2013

If rain cancels out your HHI plans, head to The Box. I am an enthusiastic thrifter, and know all the good ones in the Tampa Bay area where I live. When visiting family on HHI, I always check out The Box. Book selection is especially good for variety and value.

2  Thank christina b
Reviewed 2 May 2013

A great place to shop. Volunteers are friendly and helpful. For safety reasons children under six are not allowed in. I am a repeat shopper and will continue to do so

1  Thank HHIpat
See more reviews
Reviewed 3 April 2013

Our child was grabbed, too! I could not believe it. He was quiet as a mouse, holding my husband's hand, when an employee accosted him, grabbed his ARM, and rudely shouted, "HOW OLD ARE YOU?!" We dropped our stuff n got out of there. I had an old dirty pair of shoes that I was going to try to salvage, and an "as is" lamp anyway...bunch of picked-over trash...nothing I will ever go back for. I have never been to a place where they attack kids like that. The employees seemed annoyed there were so many customers there.

10  Thank Renee M