“Excellent massage”
Review of Seeds of Calm Spa

Seeds of Calm Spa
Reviewed 19 March 2014

I viewed Seeds review and booked services for my wife and I. Dorine provided calming deep tissue massage and reflexology with deft and experienced hands. Terrific. Dorine was super. I recommend highly.

1  Thank pking24

Reviewed 15 March 2014

I had a wonderful experience at this spa. It reminded me of a spa in Japan! Very down to Earth. Love the environment, each room is like a different part of Asia! Indian pillows, very cozy and comfortable. My hot stone massage was one of the best I have ever had. Over the years, I have been to a wide variety of different spas, and this one is hard to beat! You will not be disappointed by the service, and the staff are very friendly and informative. Well worth the visit, and I will be returning!

1  Thank Chrissy308
Reviewed 14 March 2014

I was so glad I found this spa. I had a facial, massage and manicure. I took advantage of the steam shower after the massage and before my facial...what an experience. My skin felt so smooth and moisturized. My body felt more relaxed, which I needed after the long car drive to the island. I chose the Shellac manicure and am glad that I did. I love the fact my nails were dry when I left and looked fabulous. Seeds of Calm was a highlight to my Hilton Head Trip!

1  Thank Mary R
Reviewed 26 February 2014

What a wonderful find! In need of relief of lower back pain, I found Seeds of Calm. I found the atmosphere to be excellent and the massage was a wonderful combination of experience and intuitive understanding of the body. Found immediate relief. In addition the energy, and sincere desire to help was profound, something I look for no matter where I take a massage anywhere in the world. Doreen was fantastic, and I look forward to my next visit to HH to experience her energy again.

1  Thank Tedtennis
Reviewed 12 February 2014

I have been going to Arleth for massage for many years whenever I am in Hilton Head, and was happy to discover that she was at Seeds of Calm now. I usually stay at Shipyard, so, it's location so near the main roundabout was really practical for me. Arleth can give an amazing deep tissue/trigger point massage that is great if you are looking for repair work after working out or running on the beach. She also can do relaxation massages, but I tend to avoid those, I want my massage to help my next workout!

I had been suffering from a problem on my left calf and foot, and in a few visits she had worked that out to where something that has been bothering me for months is hardly an issue. Sadly for me, Arleth had a planned vacation while I was going to be in Hilton Head, so, I was only able to make appointments with her for the first two weeks I was in town (she's so good, my budget includes at least 1 if not 2 massages a week while I'm in town - I should start flying her to my hometown once a year, it might be cheaper than traveling to Hilton Head to see her!). She kindly worked on my her last day in town because she knows how much I love seeing her! Arleth recommended Doreen to me, the owner of Seeds of Calm for any future massages while I was there that trip.

Doreen is a great massage therapist too! I do enjoy a deep tissue massage, but, I really think Doreen's massage was perfect for my last day in town! She worked on my leg issue, and she has reflexology experience, and was able to incorporate that into a full body massage that really helped me to relax and de-stress before a long day of travel. At the end of the massage, she focused on the neck, and it was amazing! I mean amazing! I couldn't believe the mobility and level of flexibility she had in my neck after she worked on it.

It was a really nice massage overall, she incorporates so many techniques through what is obviously years of experience. I like the idea of reflexology, but wouldn't personally want a whole massage of it, and so it was nice that it was part of the massage without being the massage. And again, the neck work at the end was awesome!

If Doreen and Arleth are typical of the quality of service you'll receive at Seeds of Calm, I don't see how you could go wrong there!

1  Thank LLD2014