“Gotta Go!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 August 2014

I am old school food and beverage and what Amanda Russ has going in her small intimate Italian restaurant on Hilton Head is all good. The food is not what you will find anywhere else, the ravioli's are made by her mom, the sausage is made by her dad but what I find incredible is how the entire restaurant works together to make the guest experience awesome. If you go, I would suggest the capri salad with balsamic, the special "raviolis" for the evening and allow Nate to suggest a wine. If you really are not sure about what to order because it all is amazing, ask your server. We did this the other nite and it was perfecto~!

Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

Stuffed yellow pepper was unique delicious and worthy of a visit .

Two different veal dishes were not flavorful and tasted like a frozen heavily breaded piece of veal.
I expected something lighter - veal that was lightly floured and sauces that you remembered. That was NOT the case. Disappointed.

1  Thank betty a
Reviewed 21 August 2014

I highly recommend this little restaurant. They have taken over a small space and given it great
character. Service is excellent. We shared a beet salad that is to die for. Not much fish selection, but I got a chicken dish that was some of the best prepared chicken I've ever had.
Call ahead for a reservation because they have limited space. Good wine at a reasonable price.
We will be back.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

We are a family of four with two people who don't like fish or seafood. So even though I don't want Italian when at the beach, sometimes it is required. Pomodori did not disappoint. It is a small restaurant tucked at the end of a strip mall off the main road (Hilton Pkwy). The food was fresh and tasty just like our favorite place in Chicago. They have a great wine list with a good selection of wines by the glass. They do not have a kids menu but will split a full serving between 2 kids if asked. Definitely worth a visit if you need a change of scenery from the seafood restaurants but don't want to visit one of the chains.

Reviewed 16 August 2014

We found this restaurant purely by accident! It is an unassuming little place in a strip center with a mattress store, a pizza place, a pet supply store, etc.... You've really got to look for it! Reservations are a MUST as we showed up without any and were told they had nothing until 2 days later!!! We thought that if that were the case it must be quite good! We made our reservations for 2 days later and we really enjoyed our meal! This is NOT for you if you are interested in grabbing a quick bite - the servers do not rush you and they allow you to linger! I had il Pollo Francese which was one of the best chicken dishes I have ever had! My husband had an Italian sausage special and he said it was excellent. Our kids had the Penne alla Vodka and there were no complaints!! This is a charming little restaurant with absolutely delicious food!