“Really?”

and up
Hilton Head Island Creek Cat Tour
Ranked #5 of 46 Shopping in Hilton Head
More attraction details
Owner description: Serving as the centerpiece of the Sea Pines Plantation, this lighthouse structure is colored like a candy cane and features a small shop at the top.
Reviewed 23 July 2014

My daughter and I set out to ride our bikes the lighthouse only to be turned away because bikes for non-residents were not allowed on this section of HH. Cars had to pay $6 for a pass to enter so I offered to pay the pass fee but was told no, that's only for cars, bikes are not allowed. Really? That is simply ridiculous. I would not go back here for any reason or give this area a single dime.

7  Thank namo9
in 8 reviews
"landmark"
in 17 reviews

Reviewed 23 July 2014

We went up and down in 15 minutes with a toddler in tow but it was worth the views and the fun photos and history plastered on the walls as you climb the stairs. Once at the top we had fantastic views of the harbors and saw tons of dolphins. Saving us the money we were thinking about spending on a dolphin cruise!

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Parking was a nightmare. Shopping was limited and had lots of hokey souvenirs. To add insult, a $5.00 charge is required just to enter Seapines.

2  Thank equusigns
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Not worth the $15 for my family of four to go to the top, I would have preferred a tax deductably slip of paper for my addmission price. Took all of ten minutes as my kids are not intereeted in reading the limited amount of history blurbs on the way up. Tourist trap.