Inn & Club at Harbour Town - Sea Pines Resort
Beach House, A Holiday Inn Resort(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
US$231
US$168
Ramada Hilton Head(Hilton Head)
US$76
US$67
Omni Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
US$324
US$237
Hotels.com
  • Pool
US$210
US$175
US$454
Hampton Inn Hilton Head(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$153
Sonesta Resort Hilton Head Island(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
US$379
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
US$367
Travelocity
Marriott's Heritage Club(Hilton Head)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsgolf courseturn down servicesea pinesbutler servicegolf viewcomplimentary bikesbeach clubnightly turndownrestaurant reservationslinks restaurantgolf linksfour seasonsbottle of champagnewelcome centertennis courtsrooms are largeplay golf
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 February 2014

My wife and I enjoyed a recent stay at this luxurious hotel where every staff member knows your name. The staff was very professional and courteous and graciously took care of every request. The ambiance is warm and quiet. The rooms are large and well appointed. I thoroughly enjoyed the hot tub and having after-dinner drinks outside with the chill taken off by the patio heaters. Our room was on the second floor and had a splendid view of the first tee of the Harbor Town Course. There are a couple of alcoves off the lobby with very comfortable seating and a relaxing decor, especially the one with a fireplace. We also enjoyed the complimentary bikes. We are certainly looking forward to a return visit sometime soon.

Room Tip: It is worth a little more to have a room on the golf course side.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank VirginiaHarpist
Reviewed 29 January 2014

My husband and I recently celebrated our 10 yr anniversary at the Inn. The Inn was beautiful with great amenities. The staff was fantastic, friendly and they took great care to make sure we had everything we needed. We took advantage of the complimentary bikes, the trails are lovely. And the fireplace in the lobby was a great place to read a book. We would recommend this Inn to anyone looking to go to Hilton Head.

Reviewed 23 January 2014

My husband and I recently celebrated our 39th wedding anniversary. We decided to spend the weekend in Hilton Head and a friend recommended the Inn at Harbour Town. What a wonderful choice we made. From the moment we walked in and were greeted by Mimi and Emily, we knew we were in a special place. They, and really all the staff, were kind, helpful and gave us all the information we needed about the area to make the most out of our short stay. The hotel was clean, quiet and lovely in every way. Our only regret...we wish we had stayed longer.

1  Thank Itzy363
Reviewed 22 January 2014

This was our first time staying at the Inn and it was by far the best place we have every stayed. The Inn and all the rooms are beautiful! We absolutely loved it and cannot wait to go back. The rooms are soundproof so you don't hear other doors slamming and you don't hear people walking up and down the halls. The bathroom has a separate deep tub which is awesome for baths and the shower is very large. There is a nightly turndown service and they leave you with the a little suprise on your nightstand. The staff is so awesome, Emily was just a delight! Whatever we needed, they were there. We used their bikes and played tennis as well. Both of which were great. We did go in January so we sat by the fireplace at night and had a few drinks. In addition, we used the new hottub as well. The new deck on the back is great, you will love it! The only problem we had was the outside hot tub was not working the last night we were there and the staff was very apologetic. I simply cannot wait to go back!! First class hotel and first class service.
One other little tiny thing...I think it woud be great if the rooms had small coffeepots. I hated to have to go down the hall when I first wake up to go get my coffee especially since I was on the first floor and everyone could see me. That is just a recommendation and not a complaint :)

Room Tip: First floor was great!
Reviewed 6 January 2014

I was greeted at check in by Emily who was so professional and thorough-she even offered me a complimentary glass of Champagne-I felt very pampered and knew I had come to the right place. She checked me in and gave me the tour and showed me to my room--what a gorgeous view--3rd floor overlooking the #1 tee of Harbourtown and with a balcony that had a table and two chairs. Since I was having some guests join me to see the gorgeous Inn- I had the same Champagne brought up to my room. Mimi also brought some fantastic dry snacks from the bar for my guests to nibble on. My guests arrived and were very taken with the Inn. We then went to the Harbourtown Grill next door for appetizers and fun. Our server Logan was excellent and took very good care of us. After saying Night Night to everyone, I stopped by the bar for a Tuaca nightcap and met Bartender Michael who was very personal and fun. Then I decided it was time for my Molton Brown Bath. The Inn has a gorgeous Menu of baths to pick from and I choose Sweet Dreams which Emily prepared perfectly steaming hot with the stress relieving seamoss hydrosoak. She even had a flute of Perrier water and chocolate waiting for me to enjoy.. What a way to end a night at the Inn before slipping into dreamland on the most comfortable bed ever. Marta had turned my bed down and left me some gorgous chocolate. I awakened to a complimentary newspaper at my door and hot coffee and then down to the Tartan room for an alacarte breakfast--which ranges with everything from a Continental to an omelete. I choose the Hazelnut Latte and whole wheat bagel with cream cheese. Just perfect. I also met Zoran at the bar in the AM and he was very kind and helpful. There is a fitness room to work out and a gorgeous pool and hot tub to enjoy as well off of the veranda. Attila, the charming, professional Hungarian General Manager is always accomodating and happy to Welcome you back. Mirna the Manager is so kind and gracious and very happy to answer questions. She has truly taught her staff how to make the Inn guest feel very special and it is all from the heart. I felt just like a Queen. Totally Pampered by this great staff. The Inn is a very special place to come to relax and refresh when on Hilton Head Island. A great way to start 2014!

Room Tip: I love the third floor golf course view with a balcony-it is so Spiritual looking over the #1 Fairway of the Harbourtown Links-especially first thing in the early morning.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo