“Magic Mike”

Back In Balance Wellness Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The mission of Back In Balance is to restore, inspire, and promote balance and well being in the bodies, minds, and souls of clients. We strive to meet and exceed the needs and expectations of clients. Our philosophy is to complement the body's desire to find balance through quality bodywork.
Reviewed 3 April 2014

This was seriously the BEST massage that I have ever gotten!!! I injured my back several years ago and have trouble with it occasionally. Back pain is not something that is welcome when you're on vacation. I happened to stumble upon this place and literally picked it because of its name. Seemed like the right place to go to. I am certainly glad that I chose Back in Balance! Mike is an excellent masseur!!! He got my back feeling back to normal so I could enjoy the rest of my trip! If you are near Hilton Head, go see Mike! You will love his magic hands :)

Reviewed 3 April 2014

I am a tennis instructor by trade, but also a runner, and very active person. I've been dealing w hamstring tendonosis, and piriformis issues off and on for the past 11 years. I've had many massages on this injury, and Mike is by far the best and most knowledgable concerning my injury. I am also one to be very critical about how a good massage should be since I rely on it for relief. He listened to my needs, which a lot of therapists don't, and worked diligently on my problem for one solid hour. When I went to him I had a lot of pain, but when I left I was literally pain free. Whatever one is looking for in a massage I am 100% positive that you won't be sorry spending your time and $$ going to Mike,

Reviewed 25 January 2014

I admit being a bit skeptical at first, since I wasn't sure what a "deep-tissue" massage entailed. I had many "Swedish" massages before, but felt so much ache in my shoulders and neck, that I needed something more "therapeutic". I had one Shiatsu massage many years ago that was painful and not relaxing. My goals were for relief of the tightness, ache and tenderness in my neck and shoulders; to be relaxed; and not to endure pain in the process. Mike met all the goals with an A+. I left feeling relaxed and relieved. My shoulders were no longer tight or tender. My neck had much greater range of motion. Mike is very attentive and professional. He even emailed a few days afterward to check on the results and make suggestions for relieving tension and improving flexibility. Thank you, Mike for an excellent massage. I will definitely return soon.

1  Thank Beth N
Reviewed 25 January 2014

I headed to 'Back in Balance' filled w/ stress and tension. The moment I walked through the door, I was pampered w/ personal attention, including an aromatherapy session. Michael worked out my trouble spots & an hour later, I was relaxed and stress-free. This was the perfect way to begin my vacation. The professionalism was excellent, price was more than fair, and the overall experience was priceless. Back in Balance will be my 1st stop whenever I visit the island. Thank You, Crissy

Reviewed 24 January 2014

Amazing experience! I recommend Mike to everyone. Personable, professional and very knowledgeable on what I needed to get the most out of my message. Not only did I leave feeling great, but I left feeling informed and educated on what's needed in order to take better care of myself in the future. Great enviroment that was very calm and relaxing. I will definitely be back!