“Pure quality”

Back In Balance Wellness Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The mission of Back In Balance is to restore, inspire, and promote balance and well being in the bodies, minds, and souls of clients. We strive to meet and exceed the needs and expectations of clients. Our philosophy is to complement the body's desire to find balance through quality bodywork.
Hartford, Connecticut
3 attraction reviews
“Pure quality”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I have gone to several massage therapists on Hilton head and Mike is by far the best!
His fee is very reasonable for the services he offers. Mike genuinely cares about his clients. He gives a true sports massage and will identify all your problem areas. He will even give recommendation for things you can do after the massage to help your muscles. I even received a follow up email after my massage to see how I was doing.
If you want a quality massage look no further than Mike and Back in Balance.

Visited April 2014

3 attraction reviews
“Magic Mike!!!!”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

The guys has some serious skills, he is strong enough to work the knots out of my back and this is hard to do since I am a strong guy. He has all kinds of cool tools like stones and bamboo.... very chill environment... recommend it!

Visited April 2014
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Never Felt Better!”
Reviewed 19 April 2014

I chose Back in Balance Massage because I heard so many positive reviews. I was having intense pain in my shoulder and needed a deep tissue massage that was also focused in a specific area. I talked through the problems that I was experiencing with Mike. He gave me a deep tissue massage always checking to make sure that I was okay. I left feeling like a new person. The rooms were relaxing and clean. Mike is very professional and caring. I would highly recommend Back In Balance Massage. I can't wait for my next visit!

5 attraction reviews
“WOW!”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Mike Christensen works wonders! I am a former professional hockey player and I've had my share of injuries and rough games; followed by some of the best massages and physical therapy sessions in Canada as well as the US. Hands down, Mike is the best I've ever experienced. He paid close attention to our discussion of my pain points and former injuries; then tailored my massage accordingly. He knew exactly what I needed to work out the kinks and stretch my muscles. I asked for a deep tissue massage and he delivered! I plan to visit him every week, or as often as I possibly can. Thanks Mike for being professional and delivering on exactly what the former reviews say! Go see Mike Christensen at Back in Balance-you will be asking why you didn't do it sooner! Brian B.

Indiana
“Magic Mike”
Reviewed 3 April 2014

This was seriously the BEST massage that I have ever gotten!!! I injured my back several years ago and have trouble with it occasionally. Back pain is not something that is welcome when you're on vacation. I happened to stumble upon this place and literally picked it because of its name. Seemed like the right place to go to. I am certainly glad that I chose Back in Balance! Mike is an excellent masseur!!! He got my back feeling back to normal so I could enjoy the rest of my trip! If you are near Hilton Head, go see Mike! You will love his magic hands :)