“Awesome”

Back In Balance Wellness Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The mission of Back In Balance is to restore, inspire, and promote balance and well being in the bodies, minds, and souls of clients. We strive to meet and exceed the needs and expectations of clients. Our philosophy is to complement the body's desire to find balance through quality bodywork.
New York City, New York
“Awesome”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I was in Hilton Head last fall on a business trip; it turned out the masseur at my villa was on vacation! It turned out to be a blessing in disquise. I found Mike, he was able to see me on short notice. He was polite, professional and as it turned out, a talented and caring therapist. An awesome experience.

Visited September 2013

Hilton Head, South Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Great Experience!”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Took my boyfriend for a couples massage and the experience was amazing! Mike made me feel like a new person! He is so professional and is the best massage I've received. The facility was clean and extremely comfortable. Can't wait to go back and highly recommend going to see Mike for your next massage!

Visited June 2014
Knysna
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Incredible Mike!”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Back in Balance was where I chose to go for my aching back and this is where I met Mike. I highly recommend him, this is a man who knows what he's doing... I have searched and searched for a therapist like this on Hilton Head and he truly is very well informed about the anatomy of the body. He is considerate conscientious and very caring. I go once a week to iron out the knots and my golf has improved greatly. Mike is a must!!!

Hartford, Connecticut
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pure quality”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I have gone to several massage therapists on Hilton head and Mike is by far the best!
His fee is very reasonable for the services he offers. Mike genuinely cares about his clients. He gives a true sports massage and will identify all your problem areas. He will even give recommendation for things you can do after the massage to help your muscles. I even received a follow up email after my massage to see how I was doing.
If you want a quality massage look no further than Mike and Back in Balance.

Hilton Head, South Carolina
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Magic Mike!!!!”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

The guys has some serious skills, he is strong enough to work the knots out of my back and this is hard to do since I am a strong guy. He has all kinds of cool tools like stones and bamboo.... very chill environment... recommend it!