“fun!”

12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“fun!”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

I live on HIlton Head and my friend was visiting me for weekend. We always try something new every summer and we saw paddle boarding and decided to go for it! We went this morning on a two hour tour and had a great time! We saw dolphins, a bald eagle, blue herons, and crabs all on the way around the tour of the river. It was a no pressure atmosphere. We went out with 4 other people who were experienced and never felt scared or left behind and were not pushed to do more than what we were comfortable with. Roddy and Kelly were our tour guides and they both were excellent. They took pictures and will put them on the website so we are excited to see those tomorrow! I would highly recommend them as it was so easy to book, get to the location, and overall fun to do! I will definitely be returning with more of my local friends for another adventure!

Visited July 2014

Savannah, GA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Great Experience”
Reviewed 4 October 2013

We took a paddle board lesson/tour with Roddy and it was awesome! We'd never tried SUP before and my fears of falling off were completely unfounded. He was patient and encouraging, prompt and professional. The best part was seeing three dolphins. Perfect! He also takes action photos so you can show your friends.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank sav_cruiser2013
Boston
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“incredible”
Reviewed 26 September 2013

This summer we decided to try out Paddling boarding. We had signed up at one place and Sand up and Paddle on the May River for a second day. (Kind of scary since we did not even go once). Once on the water, we were addicted. The guides were wonderful, patient and very informative. Since the Stand and Paddle was off island, we did not know what to expect water wise. The May River was incredible and honestly a little choppier than the open water in the sound. But is was serene and mystifying. The price was great, the scenery beautiful and the pod of Dolphins was an incredible bonus. I will be going out in late October. I love the stillness it brings to me. I would recommend it to anyone.

Visited July 2013
Minneapolis, Minnesota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great activity!”
Reviewed 21 September 2013

We went paddle boarding with a group of 4, none of us had paddle boarded before. We did the lesson/tour. Best price we could find, and it was great. Roddy was a great instructor. It was a blast. He took lots of pictures and since he just posts them on Facebook, they are free. It was a great deal and we had a great time. Would recommend this activity to anyone.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank MeganS666
Del Rio, Texas
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Awesome Activity”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

My sister suggested this activity and I thought it would be very hard and was not all the way on borad. This truned out to be one of the best thing we did on the vacation. It was fun, relaxing, peaceful and adventurous all at the same time. I loved it and Roddy was as excellent tour guide and instructor. I high recommend this tour.

Visited July 2013