“Great 2 night stay.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

charleshe...
Athens, Tennessee
“Great 2 night stay.”
Reviewed 14 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Found this rental after booking another,but wanting close to the beach. I cancelled the other booking and so glad I did. Easy to get in and out of this gated complex.The only problem we had was the name is Hilton Head Resort not Ocean Side Resort. We had a very comfortable room with everything we needed.The walk to the beach is about a half mile across the boardwalk. A little longer than I thought it was but a very easy nice walk. In the future we plan on coming back we will definetly try and stay here again. THANKS!!!! Shelly for letting us stay at your place.

19 May 2018
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. I hope to see you again.
Reviewed 20 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

22 Oct 2017
Thank you for your review. I am happy you enjoyed your stay. I hope to have you as a return guest.
maria7103...
Cleveland, Ohio
“Wonderful experience”
Reviewed 18 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Our family loved vacation in Hilton Head.The condo was very comfortable and had everything we needed. The location is great; close to the beach, stores, and restaurants. The check-in process went smoothly and the owner was easy to reach. It was a wonderful experience and we enjoyed our stay at this condo.Shelly, thank you for sharing your place with us.

27 Aug 2017
Thanks for leaving a review. I am happy you had a good time. I hope to see you back.
Sarah A
“Perfect for us!”
Reviewed 23 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Myself and two of my friends went on vacation this year and this was our first time to Hilton Head! I must say it was wonderful!! Our unit had anything we needed. We didn't spend much time there, but there were beach chairs which was perfect! Made traveling light. Only wish the shuttle ran a little more but the owner has no control. I definitely want to stay in this unit again!!!

27 Aug 2017
Great to hear you had a good time. I hope to see you back again!
Leesburg, Virginia
Reviewed 9 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Your age range 35-49
27 Aug 2017
Thanks for leaving a review. It sounds like you loved it as much as we do. Glad you had a great time and hope to see you back.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Budget condo - close to the beach”
Reviewed 23 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

If you are looking for an inexpensive condo, than you've found it! Don't expect any frills. The WIFI never worked while we were there. There are cosmetic issues, but it is a clean place to lay your head after a long day at the beach/and or riding bikes on the island. It is a very short walk to the beach. The coin-operated laundry room is very close to the condo. We probably wouldn't stay here again now that we know the layout of the island.

27 Jun 2017
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. The wifi issued required Hargray to come out for repair. After you departed, I blocked the following week off and went on-site to resolve the issues you reported. The towel rack in the bathroom had been torn out of the wall with force. (It appears a prior guest used it as a grip to get out of the shower) The towel rack has been relocated to prevent this from happening again. I do appreciate the feedback as this is my home away from home.
Richard L
“Great Location and amenities!”
Reviewed 4 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

This is a very good location in Hilton Head. Easy walk to the beach or there is even a tram, during the busy season, for those that would like to walk less. The boardwalk to the beach is very nice and smooth if you have kids and beach "carts" full of stuff and it was really a very pretty walk over the marsh. Nice wide beaches here with room for activities without stepping on your neighbors. Condo was a great solution and a good value for a family of 5 with 2 single beds in the 2nd bedroom and a pullout in the living room. Owner was very helpful and easy to coordinate with.

Your age range 50-64
18 Jun 2017
Thanks for taking the time to write a review. I hope to see you back as a future guest.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing