“Nice and cozy”
Review of Park Plaza Cinema

Park Plaza Cinema
Ranked #7 of 14 Fun & Games in Hilton Head
More attraction details
Owner description: Situated just outside the entrance to Sea Pines Plantation, Park Plaza Cinema is Hilton Head Island’s premier movie theater. It is the only movie theater in the Low Country that offers an extensive selection of beer and wine, a full service café and gourmet ice cream. Known for it’s large, comfortable seats, the theater is fully digital and offers 3D movies, as well. Voted the Island’s favorite movie theater, for the past two years!
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

Very nice people and you can also have a beer or wine with your movie. Small, but I like the throw back feel.

Lucie M, Owner at Park Plaza Cinema, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

Thank you SO much for your positive review, we appreciate it. I am glad that you found your experience during your visit with us, enjoyable. Please come back to see us when visiting the Island.
Visit us on Facebook.

There are newer reviews for Park Plaza Cinema

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Tickets reasonable, seats comfortable and they serve beer, wine and cocktails along with the traditional pop and popcorn. Saw Jersey Boys - terrific.

Lucie M, Owner at Park Plaza Cinema, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2014

Thank you SO MUCH for your nice review. I love to be there and enjoy my patrons who come in. Seeing a movie for someone is a happy experience. If we have anything to do with it to further the movie going experience, we feel happy to have succeeded in our mission to make you feel at home. Please come back to see us!

Reviewed 18 June 2014

My family and I visited this theater on our last Saturday evening of our 7 day vacation. My daughter and I saw Maleficent and my son and husband saw X-Men. It was very convenient that the shows started within minutes of each other, and it was small and quaint and at that time of day, my daughter and I were with a very small crowd...we enjoyed it.

Thank you SO MUCH for your nice review. It is because of you that we enjoy what we do.
If we have anything to do with it to further your movie going experience, we feel happy to have succeeded in our mission to make you feel at home. Please come back to see us! Lucie and Larry Mann, Annabelle & Antoinette, the theater dogs.

Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

Our family went to the movies here twice during our HHI vacation due to heavy storms. Our small children loved the dogs. The staff was extremely friendly. The decor is reminiscent of a 50s style theater. The concessions were a bit pricey but the small theater and atmosphere more then made up for it. My only complaint is that it was a bit warm in the theater.

Thank you SO MUCH for your nice review. I always love to be there to enjoy our patrons who come in for a visit. We feel happy to have succeeded in our mission to make you feel at home. I am glad you have enjoyed our little 'greeters', Annabelle & Antoinette. They sure bring lots of laughs out of everyone they encounter. And I get to enjoy the experience with you! Blessing!
Please come back to see us!

Reviewed 8 June 2014

We picked this theater over the others on the island due to it's location, but I'm glad we did. I was pleasantly surprised. We were greeted nicely by the staff and by Annabelle, the theater dog. It was only $8.25 for evening admission, back home that is the price for matinee. We were early so we sat in the lounge and enjoyed a beer before the movie. The theaters are small, but that was ok with me, I don't like a lot of people in a theater anyway. The seating could use some updating, but it wasn't anything unusual for a movie theater. Overall, it was a very pleasant, cozy experience. I highly recommend it.

Thank you SO MUCH for your nice review. I always love to be there to enjoy our patrons who come in for a visit. We feel happy to have succeeded in our mission to make you feel at home. I am glad you have enjoyed our little 'greeter', Annabelle. If you haven't met Antoinette yet (our new addition to our family), You will on your next trip. They sure bring lots of laughs out of everyone they encounter. And I get to enjoy the experience with you! Blessing!
Please come back to see us!