“Relaxing, Relaxing, Relaxing”

Heavenly Spa by Westin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Celebrating the revitalizing benefits of herbs, minerals and customs of the region to inspire your journey of self-discovery, we invite you to experience the pampering essences offered in tempting choices to soothe the spirit, rejuvenate the body and enrich the mind.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Plymouth, Massachusetts
102 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 166 helpful votes
“Relaxing, Relaxing, Relaxing”
Reviewed 29 April 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Enjoyed massage and followup in the hot tub...oh boy. A great way to end a fun girls get-away. Three friends and all enjoyed the attention and serene atmosphere. Will go there again when I'm at Hilton Head.

Deale, Maryland
“Loved everything about it!”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Loved everything about the hotel. The spa was great, the pools were awesome and location is perfect! Highly recommend this hotel.

Massapequa, New York, United States
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Lovely, lovely spa experience”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

This was a very lovely spa. My adult daughter and I called last minute for massages and were able to obtain appointments. We were staying next door at the Marriott - whose spa could not accommodate us and who were less than pleasant. What a pleasure to walk 50 feet over to the Westin! The spa is lovely, clean, friendly. It has all the pleasures of a great spa (including steam, sauna, whirlpool) without the snobby uncomfortable attitude some have. Professional and friendly. Lovely robes, great locker room. And at the end, a choice of water, juice, mimosa or champagne. Wow, lovely bonus! And by the way, the women's lounge was very relaxing and the tea was amazing. I would come here again, no matter where I was staying on the island.

1 Thank Rosemary F
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Nice and Comfortable!”
Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

My son and I came to this hotel with two other families for Labor day weekend and I must say that this place is beautiful. There is many places around the property to relax and take in the ocean air. The hotel is located Ocean Front and the view is great. The staff is friendly and helpful and the rooms are spacious with new furniture. The breakfast buffet is wonderful. This is a top place to visit and we are planning to come back this summer.

Oakville
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Feeling ripped off”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

My friend gave me a gift certificate for the spa last Christmas. Last February I went with my sister in law. It was a pleasant experience although I did think the relaxation room was very basic. Upon check out, I handed the clerk my certificate who recorded everything in the computer under my account. I then inquired would I need to bring this piece of paper back with me next year. She assured me not to worry everything was recorded as I still had some money left on my account. So this February, I called to book. Imagine my surprise to find out that yes, my name was there as a previous guest but no record of the credit left. Of course, the blame was then put onto the previous person and I am out my credit. Did I book again? No. But I did learn to spend everything at one booking for the next time.

Visited February 2014