“Gross & Dirty”

Ranked #26 of 27 Dessert in Hilton Head
New York City, New York
“Gross & Dirty”
Reviewed 15 September 2013

I love homemade fudge and frozen yogurt, so I thought I'd be in for a treat at this place. I went into Yogurt Craze for a frozen yogurt but first tried a sample of their fudge. It wasn't terrible, but it didn't seem fresh. Definitely not worth the high price they charge. (By the way, if you want fudge, I found another very good candy store across the street in the plaza). I then went to the frozen yogurt section, walking past garbage on the floor like nobody had cleaned for a couple days. I pulled the ice cream dispenser and a fly flew out of it!! It also smelled like sour milk. Needless to say, I was not pleased and did not make a purchase. Yogurt Craze became the joke of our trip any time someone was in the mood for ice cream.

• Visited August 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dirty convenience store yogurt”
Reviewed 23 August 2013

There was only 3 flavors of yogurt toppings all over the floor and the strawberry yogurt tasted ruined.

• Visited August 2013