“Great family Vacation”
other travellers have booked this property
Screened Porch Screened Porch
Hall Bath
Lagoon View from Porch
Islands across the Sound
Sound and Ocean meet
Private pier, deck and grilling area
Peace and Quiet
Only 150 yards to the water
Indoor pool and spa
Courtyard pool
Oceanside pool
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Murphy, North Carolina
“Great family Vacation”
Reviewed 27 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

We stayed here 2 years ago really enjoyed it then. The condo was nice, very comfortable and well equipped. The beach improvements are great! Our favorite family vacation spot. We love the location. Shopping, entertainment and plenty of restaurants are just a few minutes away.

28 Sep 2016
Thanks for your kind review. Happy to know you it is your favorite vacation spot. Be happy to have you come again. Next time, please remind me you are returning, so i will give you your discount...
Thanks again
Reviewed 7 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016
people found this review helpful

10 Aug 2016
Thank you Michelle for our review. I am glad you enjoyed your getaway. Let us know when you plan your next trip so we will be sure to give you your return discount.
sheamom1
Indian Trail, North Carolina
“Really great”
Reviewed 25 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

My family and I visited this condo. We really enjoyed our stay! Very clean and it was in such a beautiful area right next to the sound yet close to the beach. The owner was great and we would book here again.

26 Jul 2016
Thanks Shelly for your review. I am glad you had an enjoyable stay.
I am looking forward to having your family stay with us again. Please
feel free to mention us to your friends and family
Naturally...
“Best vacay ever!!!!”
Reviewed 14 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

This place was perfect. It's off a natural beach so you can see the sun rise. Not too far from anything. It's also super peaceful.

20 Jul 2016
Hi Shelly
Thanks for your kind review. I'm just glad you had a good experience in my home. Looking forward to having your family back soon
Thanks
CRYSTAL W
“Nice, quiet community.”
Reviewed 8 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

We enjoyed our stay even though I didn't know the unit was on the third floor. I would recommend taking a throw blanket for the living room bc the AC works very well. The kitchen could have been stocked more with cooking items, utensils, storage bowls, large bowls, baking pans, etc. I ended up buying a George Foreman grill to cook on, due to rain and the grills are located by the pools. Overall we loved the condo and hated to leave to go back to reality.

11 Jul 2016
Thanks Crystal for the feedback. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. Sorry you missed the part of the ad stating the unit was on the 3rd floor. I will provide a throw blanket for the living room area for those who would like it. Thanks for coming, and I hope you will recommend us to your friends and family
Misty F
Rice Lake, Wisconsin
“Great place to stay!!!”
Reviewed 13 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

The owner was very attentive. The condo is nice with everything supplied except for food and drink. We were able to check in early. Very nice pools and landscaped areas on the grounds. Walking paths and parks very close by. I would definately recommend and stay in this condo again. Thanks Margaret!!!

14 Jun 2016
Thanks Misty for your nice review. I am happy you were satisfied with the accommodations and the surrounding paths and parks. Please come again. Would be happy to have you. Also, remember to tell your friends!!!
about us.
Salemgal1...
Boston, Massachusetts
“Very Comfortable and well appointed”
Reviewed 26 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

This place was perfect - beautiful, but didn't feel too formal, just a nice relaxing ocean vibe. The kitchen has everything needed to cook, prepare snacks, plenty of glasses and dish ware (and a dishwasher!) The screened porch was great for relaxing after a day on the beach, and the complex itself is lovely, VERY quiet and well kept, and the pools were good for a quiet day reading.
The only thing I'd note is that is on a third floor with stair access only, so if you have little kids to to carry, or just old knees like me, it can be a bit of a hike upstairs!

Travelling group: Friends
10 Jun 2016
Hi Peg
Thanks for the kind review. Glad you enjoyed your stay, and found the condo and its surroundings quiet ,relaxing and satisfactory.. Please come again soon.
Margaret S
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing