“Just Great”
Review of Red Fish

Red Fish
Reserve with OpenTable
Red Fish is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 378 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Price range: US$15 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Palmetto Bay
Description: Red Fish specializes in excellent seafood and steaks in an upscale casual dining environment. An annual recipient of Wine Spectator Magazine's Best of Award of Excellence since 2001, our Wine Retail Shop offers 1300 wines from around the world for you to choose from either to take home or enjoy with your meal (small corkage fee applies).
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

My husband and I had dinner here this week while visiting HHI. The service was friendly and very quick. I had the crab cakes. Some of the best I have ever eaten. My husband had the swordfish special. He said it was great. We split a spinach and blue cheese salad. It was just great. And I had a peach mojito. It was to die for. Stop in and give them a try.

Reviewed 10 May 2014

Loved the food, and the service was good also, I had the tuna wrap, and it was the best wrap ever! I also enjoyed the gallery in the lobby area and thought that was a nice touch for a restaurant. My friend had the salmon, and she said it was very good also. I will return to t his restaurant when I am next in Hilton Head.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

We arrived early, actually 15 minutes before their 5:00 evening opening, but were invited to sit at a table outside. We were then brought water and menus. Red Fish has an early dining menu which is a great value and includes a complimentary drink. We had a wonderful server, Ariel, who added to our experience. While you can order from either the early dining specials or their nightly menu we opted for appetizers from the main menu and the early dining specials. All the food was wonderful and comes with a basket of bread. The blue crab dip appetizer and shrimp rolls were a tasty start. I had tilapia prepared witha crab sauce and it was delicious. We frequently dine here when on Hilton Head and are never disappointed.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

I had the Hawaiian fish, $32 and my husband had the swordfish, both excellent with excellent preps. We also had the spring rolls, $8 which were delicious. Our server was Outstanding. Just a delightful evening.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

If you love fresh fish, you might have to eat here several nights. It was hard to choose between all the choices, including specials. The preparations and the sides are all delicious. Four of us ordered four different apps and dinners- all were excellent.
The ambience is gorgeous, but no water in sight. Also a lovely outdoor patio. Special thanks to our server Ariel who kept a careful eye on our son's food. He has a tree nut allergy and her vigilance let us relax.
Special bonus- great wine and art on premises!