“Really comfortable seating”

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Really comfortable seating”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Tucked into a little shopping area on the north part of the island. All seats are huge leather recliners with lighted cup holders. Had all first run movies and was not crowded at all when we went.

Visited June 2014

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Wow, thanks for the updated seating”
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

We take in a movie every year on vacation. We love the new seating with the reclining chairs and lighted cup holders

1 Thank Tammy F
Covington, Georgia
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Great upgrades to reclining seats!”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Northridge Cinema 10 doesn't look like much from the outside, but they have really enhanced the movie going experience. We had been to the theater on previous trips to HHI. I didn't notice any changes to the lobby. However, when we walked into the actual theater, I was pleasantly surprised that they have upgraded to leather reclining seats with illuminated drink holders. It really is the only way to see a movie. I wish they would allow online purchase of tickets through Fandango, but I'll take the upgraded seating first.

Visited May 2014
Alabama
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Found the gem through the moss”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

While in Hilton Head on last week, I wanted to check out the movie "Belle" since it wasn't showing in my home town.. It was showing at the Northridge Cinemas. The online the prices shown weren't expensive at all (8 bucks). So that night I entered the address into my navigation & was led to this dark area or plaza with lots of Spanish moss covered trees in the lot. I was looking for a large bldg. that boasted bright lights, and inviting posters. None of which were found. What I found after being afraid to walk through the dimly lit parking area was a dull looking plaza on the outside. When I got there the price was 9 bucks.. but hey I wanted to see the movie. The surprise was on the inside, I was pleasantly surprised. The concessions were so cheap! Yes. A large popcorn and Large soda for 7 bucks! Got my goodies and headed inside to .....Reclining seats. Not just any recliner, the big leather kinds like at home , the ones with the cup holder, the ones that hold your wide behind comfortably. I sat near the door. enjoyed the movie and afterwards just sat there for a few, enjoying that chair. The theatre also has a game room. didn't go in there . but I can say that the staff members were very friendly and everything was good. Will definitely go back!

Visited May 2014
Bluffton, South Carolina
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Great New Seats”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

While overall this theater is old and a bit dated, their prices for both the movie and food can't be beat. They just renovated their seating with the most comfortable seats ever. Like first class airline seats that recline, with lighted drink holders. Lots of legroom, and if you have to leave, everyone doesn't have to get up for you. The staff is also very pleasant. 5 of us, all with drinks and snacks (matinee) for just under $50.

Visited April 2014