We went to spend a few days playing golf in HH. Used RCI points for 4 nights, and were very happy with our stay. With some trepidation due to some poor reviews from reading others. But, check-in was quick, convenient, with good directions.Used their excellant Gym. We stayed in the older "Springwoods" section which was only 2 B/R suites, very clean, modern and well equipped, exterior was aging. Convenient to restaurants, and only a short ride to some excellant golf courses off island in Bluffton. Friends were with us and they liked the stay also!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Why stay in a hotel when you can stay in a fully equipped villa with a washer & dryer, entertainment centers, TVs in bedrooms and living room, DVD players, all kitchens utensils and tableware. Each unit is professionally decorated and refurbished every year. Coral Sands Resort, a member of the Palmera Vacation Club, is situated perfectly in the heart of Hilton Head Island near Coligny Beach. Perhaps, the finest resort community along the Atlantic Coastline. Hilton Head Island boasts natural beauty along with a playground of outdoor activities. World renowned for it's golf and tennis, Hilton Head also offers a variety of water sports, miles of bike paths, wonderful restaurants and great shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Coral Sands Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Sands Hotel Hilton Head
- Coral Sands Resort Hilton Head