Coral Sands was nice. You can walk or rode bikes to nice public beach Coligny Beach. There is a strip mall right next to our unit, walked there for beer, food, more beer. The pools are nice, heated and also have hot tubs. Our unit was clean, had everything we needed. Jacuzzi tub, 4 beds in three bed rooms. Large common area with flat screen TV, dishwasher, large fridge, dining room table, free gas grills by pools. Overall a nice place with a great location. Must walk to Kenny Bs restaurant next to Bi Los!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Why stay in a hotel when you can stay in a fully equipped villa with a washer & dryer, entertainment centers, TVs in bedrooms and living room, DVD players, all kitchens utensils and tableware. Each unit is professionally decorated and refurbished every year. Coral Sands Resort, a member of the Palmera Vacation Club, is situated perfectly in the heart of Hilton Head Island near Coligny Beach. Perhaps, the finest resort community along the Atlantic Coastline. Hilton Head Island boasts natural beauty along with a playground of outdoor activities. World renowned for it's golf and tennis, Hilton Head also offers a variety of water sports, miles of bike paths, wonderful restaurants and great shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Booking.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Coral Sands Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Sands Hotel Hilton Head
- Coral Sands Resort Hilton Head