“Great Gel Manicure and a pedicure”
Review of FACES DaySpa

FACES DaySpa
More attraction details
Owner description: Voted Hilton Head Island's Best Day Spa 9 years in a row! From luxurious spa treatments to top selling cosmetics to trendy gifts, you'll find it all at FACES. Whether you can spend an hour or spend an entire day, a visit to FACES is like a vacation within a vacation. Open 7 days a week.
Bluffton, South Carolina, United States
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great Gel Manicure and a pedicure”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Latoya was excellent and took time to do it right. Very impressed, place clean and quiet. Lots of services going on but atmosphere is relaxed,

Visited May 2014

Hilton Head, South Carolina
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“Pamper Yourself!”
Reviewed 5 May 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I won the sampler of mini massage, facial and pedicure in a silent auction. I had never been there. ShaQuanna gave a great pedicure with attention to little details. And Amanda did a fantastic job on the facial. I would definitely return when I am back on the island.

Visited April 2014
Burnsville, Minnesota
“Best SPA experience!”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

I enjoyed the best massage and a wonderful facial at Faces Day Spa on Hilton Head Island this past Saturday. I travel a lot all over the world and tend to get spa treatments where ever I am however many times I am very disappointed in the customer service and the treatments. NOT so at Faces. I did a 50 minute massage and truly it felt like my normal 90 minutes - every ache I had was massaged away! Not only was my facial just what my face needed desperately - I also asked and received answers to all my questions on what products are best for me! Faces carry their own line of products at a very reasonable cost and I am already noticing the difference with their use!
I would definitely recommend this spa and look forward to returning plus anxious to try their Lash Studio near by!
Darlene Miller

Visited May 2014
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Relaxing Massage”
Reviewed 8 April 2014

A very nice afternoon - I chose the bamboo fusion massage which was very relaxing, exactly what I needed. Mary Alice was professional and very sweet. I was in a daze when I left - :) Thank you FACES, I'll be back.

Visited April 2014
Westport, Connecticut
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Facial”
Reviewed 25 February 2014

My first visit to this spa...I used a gift certificate to have a facial and had a wonderful experience. Amanda gave me my facial and she was very experienced and pleasant. Overall, it was extremely relaxing and I walked out with my face glowing!

Visited February 2014