“Great Food and Atmosphere”

Frankie Bones Restaurant and Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Frankie Bones Restaurant and Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 369 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Price range: US$25 - US$30
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Groups, Romantic
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Merchant St
Description: Frankie Bones Restaurant and Lounge "Steaks, Chops, Seafood, and Wiseguys" Step through the revolving door and into a swanky restaurant with all the style of the Rat Pack era. Big booths, soft lighting and snappy service will take you back to the 50's and 60's big city lounges of Chicago, Las Vegas and New York. The huge Italian – American menu has something for everyone! Hand cut steaks, chicken and veal dishes, fresh seafood, pastas, flatbread pizzas, and housemade desserts! Serving lunch and dinner daily, and our fabulous Brunch every Sunday!
Johnson City, Tennessee
“Great Food and Atmosphere”
Reviewed 7 June 2012

Had a wonderful meal here. The Filet Oscar was cooked to perfection. Enjoyed every bite. Very nice, romantic, classy place to go for a GREAT steak!

• Visited June 2012

The Villages, Florida
“fantastic place”
Reviewed 6 June 2012

great food and service,what else is there.our waiter wynn was great.

• Visited May 2012
Shawnee, Kansas
“Always good, sometines better!”
Reviewed 5 June 2012

We enjoy this great spot at least once every trip (2 weeks every May). Great ambiance, service and menu, and the prices are right. The food is always carefully prepared. This trip I tried a snail appetizer...the snails were without the shells and the sauce was amazing...I could have eaten it as a main course. This year my wife had an intestinal problem and they went out of their way to accommodate her restrictive diet, as they had done two years when I had a problem. This is a great go-to place when you are not sure what kind of food you are in the mood for.

JH

• Visited May 2012
Denton, Texas
“Great Restaurant and Great Service!”
Reviewed 4 June 2012

We tried Frankie Bones while in Hilton Head on vacation and at the recommendation of my parents. Normally in heavy tourist locales, I feel like you often go to restaurants on a recommendation that turn out to be overpriced bar food. However, Frankie Bones was awesome. The atmoshpere of the place is warm and inviting and the background music was great. Normally at a restaurant, if I'm noticing the music it is because its loud and annoying, however, the tunes they were playing were classic and evoked nostalgia. They had an extensive wine list and a number of signature cocktails. The menu had many diverse choices which made it easy for my wife and I to find something we both liked. The seafood stuffed mushroom app was great and I had the signature rib eye. It was wonderful. I ordered it medium rare but our waiter, Wynn, recommended that I should try it medium because it was a thick steak and that he normally likes medium rare on a steak but this particular cut, he really enjoys it medium. He was dead on. The steak was cooked perfectly to my liking. That meant a lot. Many waiters would not have offered any advice and may not have even tried the entree. It was obvious that Wynn had eaten everything on the menu because he was able to make some great recommendations and they all turned out great. He was attentive to our needs but was not hovering over us the whole time. We enjoyed a nice slow dinner with conversation and never wanted for anything. Drinks were full and plates cleared the whole time. Wynn did a great job. The value of the restaurant was great too. We had 2 cocktails,a glass of wine, an appetizer and two entrees and got out for $100 including tip. We will definatley be going back to Frankie Bones the next time we are in Hilton Head and we will be requesting Wynn. I suggest you do the same.

• Visited June 2012
Georgia
“Pulled it out”
Reviewed 4 June 2012 via mobile

Reserve if ya wanna get in. Use open table. Immediate seating. This place is a 50's throwback. Table on top of table. Loud. Lotta "joizy" folks in dere! Anyways. Got the chocolate covered cherry classic cocktail. Adult dessert in a glass! Massive menu. Son got chicken Marsala. Very rich. You get salad with entree. Wife got ribeye. Best choice of the night. I messed up. Got the special which was grilled wahoo. Smelled it coming. Tried to eat it. Couldn't. Way too fishy. I grew up on the east coast. I know fish. I caught fish. Trust me. If you can smell it , it ain't fresh. ( for all u landlocked folks who don't know better) I told waitress it was not edible. Immediately the manger came over. Great lady. Told me would take off the bill and told me dessert on the house. Got the s'mores. They give u the fixings and a small firepot to roast the marshmallows. Way cool. I wll return because I broke the rule: don't get fish at a steakhouse. And quick damage control.