“Busy Place”

Main Street Cafe & Pub
Ranked #27 of 368 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Price range: US$10 - US$29
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Pub, Soups
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, After-hours, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Serving seafood, steaks, southern favorites and "pub fare with a creative flair" Serving ALL YOU CAN EAT CRAB LEGS AFTER 5:00 PM 6 NIGHTS A WEEK..... OPEN SUNDAYS MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND TO LABOR DAY WEENKEND
Sicklerville, New Jersey
“Busy Place”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

This place wasn't far away from our place. The place was packed because of "all you can eat crabs" the service was good and the food was decent my wife had the broiled seafood platter and I had swordfish w/ grits. I suggest you make a reservation.

Visited July 2014
faith r, Owner at Main Street Cafe & Pub, responded to this review, 15 August 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It can be a little busy in the summer. We recommend reservations this time of year. WE are glad you enjoyed everything and we look forward to seeing you the next you are on the island.

Spring Hill, Tennessee
“GREAT FOOD...GREAT SERVICE”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I travel alot with my job and I frequent many restaurants. I dont usually post experience's but i had to let visitors know Main Street Cafe and Pubwas Awesome! Thier service was Great and the staff that helped me were top notch I had the ALL YOU CAN EAT CRAB LEGS and they were the biggest and sweetest legs i have ever had

If you want great food and great service dont miss MAIN STREET CAFE and PUB

• Visited July 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. Cyndi and I sure enjoyed meeting you. We are glad you enjoyed the crab legs. They sure have been yummy this year.

Look forward to seeing you next time you travel our way.Glad you found us.

Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Good food”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

It's a good local place, although not the best pub on the island, I would recommend it if you're in the area. It's kinda of a northern island institution.

Visited August 2013
faith r, General Manager at Main Street Cafe & Pub, responded to this review, 15 August 2014
Thanks for taking the time to write A REVIEW. We sure do appreciate your feed back and love the local support.

See you next time you are in

Savannah, GA
“Amazing scallops and out-of-this-world Snickers cheesecake!”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

We accidentally stumbled upon this place while in Hilton Head this past weekend. What a great find! Best scallops I've ever had, and the chef makes a Snickers cheesecake that is out of this world! I'm not a big seafood eater, but lots of people seem to enjoy the all-you-can-eat crab legs too. Really impressed by this place and will definitely be back.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Megean M
faith r, Owner at Main Street Cafe & Pub, responded to this review, 29 July 2014
Thanks so much for the review. We love our desserts. My personal favorite is when they make the peppermint patty cheese cake, but the snickers sure is yummy too .So glad you stumbled upon us . We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Faith Roppelt
“Crab legs and regular menu fantastic!”
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

Went here to get the all you can eat crab legs and wasn't disappointed! They kept the crab coming and came out hot each time! Looked at regular menu and wanted to try that as well and came back a couple days later and had Green Tomato BLT and Lobster Roll. Very Yummy!

Thank you so much for the review. We always feel one of the biggest compliments is those who choose to dine with us multiple times on their trip. WE are glad you enjoyed everything. The lobster salad roll is a personal favorite.

Thanks again