“Chef Brian rocks it every time!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Catch 22

Catch 22
Reserve with OpenTable
Catch 22 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #60 of 362 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Price range: US$16 - US$42
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Chef Brian rocks it every time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2013

We have been to Catch22 several times and i just noticed it was not early as high on the charts as it should be on TA..have to admit i am not a consistenten poster unless something is out of this world, every time, and this place is. The ambiance is friendly, romantic, and could even be family oriented..there are 3 distinct areas to sit and each has a little different feel! We like to sit at bar where the locals seem to take advantage of the raw bar while discussing the weather and golf handicaps ;-) We have had most of the appetizers and entrees, the one thing we have never ordered there is desert as we have always been a bit full! This is slightly off beaten path(not on Pope or 278 or near Coligny but easy enough to find)

• Visited October 2013

Orlando, FL
“Best food our whole trip!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 September 2013

This was our first trip to Hilton Head, but won't be our last and this place is one of those places we will hit every time we are in Hilton Head. The food was amazing, service was good, and my daughter loved the fish tank. I had the aged steak and wow, very good steak. My husband had a combo with duck and other things and he loved his. Probably one of the best I have had and I have eaten at nice steak places like Capital One and Ruth Chris. Desserts were wonderful, I wouldn't do their Peanut Butter Sushi again, but only because others there were way better.

It seemed pretty kid friendly for a more upscale place. But really my daughter is pretty good that we normally don't have issues with this. The people around us complimented her on how good she was, so no one seemed against having a kid there.

The price was pretty good for the food, it seemed no more expensive there than a chain place.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Enjoyable dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2013

I very much enjoyed my dinner at Catch 22. Our group chose the three sample appetizer, opting for the portabello mushroom, oysters rockefeller and ravioli. The were all tasty. I ordered the scallop with ravioli entree and it was spectacular! Others in our group were not as happy with their entree. Everyone who ordered the tuna steak felt it was overcooked. Our group of 8 was divided on their overall experience at Catch 22. I am giving 4 stars because my experience was very good and I would come again.

Visited September 2013
Frankfort, Kentucky
“Always wonderful.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2013

Always go multiple times on vacation. Never disappointed. Highly recommend. The food and staff are outstanding.

“excellent restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2013

Great chefs menu with delicious and fresh seafood options. Great atmosphere and would definitely come back when in town.