“Best meal while on Hilton Head”
Review of Catch 22

Catch 22
Reserve with OpenTable
Catch 22 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #56 of 380 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Price range: US$16 - US$42
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Went to Catch 22 the last night we were on Hilton Head. The restaurant is tucked into a little strip center on New Orleans Road, not far off of Pope. Am thrilled we decided to check them out as it was the best meal we had on Hilton Head, by far. The atmosphere was comfortable and the area was clean. Service was very good and friendly. Nice wine list.

We had the Mixed Grill (steak, duck & deviled lobster) and the Ahi Tuna. Every bite was wonderful, even down to the cooked spinach. We even had desert, which was good as well - key lime pie & Italian Creme Cake.

I would not hesitate to return.

1  Thank dflickd

Reviewed 18 October 2013

Our first time dining here. We had a coupon which we found in the local paper. Three of us had steak one had a seafood dish. All four meals were outstanding. Good service. One of our friends who is a very picky eater commented it was one of the best meals on the island, and we've been going there for years. We will make this a regular stop.

Reviewed 3 October 2013

We have been to Catch22 several times and i just noticed it was not early as high on the charts as it should be on TA..have to admit i am not a consistenten poster unless something is out of this world, every time, and this place is. The ambiance is friendly, romantic, and could even be family oriented..there are 3 distinct areas to sit and each has a little different feel! We like to sit at bar where the locals seem to take advantage of the raw bar while discussing the weather and golf handicaps ;-) We have had most of the appetizers and entrees, the one thing we have never ordered there is desert as we have always been a bit full! This is slightly off beaten path(not on Pope or 278 or near Coligny but easy enough to find)

Reviewed 28 September 2013

This was our first trip to Hilton Head, but won't be our last and this place is one of those places we will hit every time we are in Hilton Head. The food was amazing, service was good, and my daughter loved the fish tank. I had the aged steak and wow, very good steak. My husband had a combo with duck and other things and he loved his. Probably one of the best I have had and I have eaten at nice steak places like Capital One and Ruth Chris. Desserts were wonderful, I wouldn't do their Peanut Butter Sushi again, but only because others there were way better.

It seemed pretty kid friendly for a more upscale place. But really my daughter is pretty good that we normally don't have issues with this. The people around us complimented her on how good she was, so no one seemed against having a kid there.

The price was pretty good for the food, it seemed no more expensive there than a chain place.

Reviewed 10 September 2013

I very much enjoyed my dinner at Catch 22. Our group chose the three sample appetizer, opting for the portabello mushroom, oysters rockefeller and ravioli. The were all tasty. I ordered the scallop with ravioli entree and it was spectacular! Others in our group were not as happy with their entree. Everyone who ordered the tuna steak felt it was overcooked. Our group of 8 was divided on their overall experience at Catch 22. I am giving 4 stars because my experience was very good and I would come again.