“Outstanding food and service”

Flora's Italian Cafe
Ranked #75 of 378 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: The business hours ar from 5pm to 10pm.The kitchen closes at 9.30pm.Thanks!
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Yes, I have reviewed Flora's before. Yes, I have reviewed many restaurants on Tripadvisor. A couple of months ago I received (2) Excellent Service pins from Tripadvisor and really wanted to give some thought as to whom I should present the pins. Last evening we dined at Flora's and as always all was excellent. I went out to my vehicle got one of the pins and gave it to Flora. Flora exemplifies all the qualities needed to please all who enter her doors. Husband Branco and son Branc round out a great team.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

A nice surprise, even with the positive reviews we read. Father in the kitchen, mother doing special desserts, and son waiting the small room. Should have been more customers with such a nice combination.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Even though we live in the area, every time we eat at this gem of a restaurant we continue to leave with the same satisfied feeling, the food was delicious. As transplanted New Yorkers, we are not easily impressed by restaurants but this one is as good as it gets compared to excellent ones in the highly competitive market up north. If you visit HHI do not miss it, you will not be sorry.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

After a week in HHI this was our last dinner eating out. We arrived in time for the sunset menu (5:00 to 5:45). We ordered the special Flora special calamari appetizer. It was flash pan fried with sausage and balsamic reduction. A wonderful appetizer. We have ordered calamari all over the world and never had better. My veal and my friends tilapia were very good. The bread is excellent. A glass of wine and desert is included in the sunset dinners for $16.95. A great value. Flora's is a gem of a restaurant. Service was perfect. Not to be missed.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

We saw the advert for Floras in a local brochure, very glad we did. From entering we were welcomed by the very efficient and friendly staff. The choice of food and wine list was excellent. Food was superb, cooked well and were very tasty ! I would highly recommend a visit