“out of the way italian in a nice setting”

Flora's Italian Cafe
Ranked #18 of 398 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: The business hours ar from 5pm to 10pm.The kitchen closes at 9.30pm.Thanks!
Reviewed 22 June 2018

we enjoyed the menu options, though it wasn't the largest selection we've seen, but that is not a bad thing. what they had was authentic and well done. we chose the ravioli asparagus item and it was good, but I think next time I'll venture into more of the homemade pasta with sauces. the location is near the Palmetto Dunes entrance back in a strip mall area, a little hard to find, but worth it.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

Excellent food...veal dishes are super. Our party of four had four different veal meals and all four were the absolute best, well prepared and presented. Service was friendly and prompt.

Reviewed 22 May 2018

...but the food was good...my family liked it..I was promised a double order of veggies as a substitute for a potato,and only received a regular order.My wife liked a seafood pasta dish,but thought the crabmeat portion was small..House chianti was good,as was my grouper.$149 including tip for dinner for 3 is a bit high for me,but the quality,if not the quantity,was good.

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Our first time here but we will be back for the great local Italian fare. From the lobster ravioli to the veal Parmesan, our meal was outstanding. Having moved from Chicago, we really missed good, reasonably priced Italian food, but it seems we found a new favorite. The coconut cake was decadent and memorable. Decent wines by the glass, friendly service and a casual atmosphere.

Reviewed 18 May 2018

The food was nothing special, the service was a big question mark. How do you print a receipt for customer without a breakdown of the order? And saying well my machine does not do that is unacceptable.