“So disappointed...”

Cuisines: Pizza, Fast food
Hilton Head, South Carolina
“So disappointed...”
Reviewed 26 September 2013

Always loved PJ and ordered frequently for years. Have been out of the country for 9 months and wanted PJ while watching Thursday night football. Placed order online as better price and requested Extra Sauce. Then called the HHI store and requested crushed red peppers as no place on form online to do so. Pizza arrived in reasonable time; NO crushed red peppers and sauce was MINIMAL.. Terribly disappointed in what was simple order being so badly handled! Pizza places in Nicaragua do a better job and that is terribly sad if you sit and evaluate what that means.

• Visited September 2013

Hilton Head
“It finally arrived”
Reviewed 24 August 2013

I always check reviews on Trip Advisor before going to a restaurant. So why didn't I check this time? I decided to try online ordering, which worked well. It is not high tourist season, and I placed my order at 11:30 am. After an hour and a half, still no pizza! When I called the restaurant, the manager said that a driver's car broke down with my pizza in it. He said that he was cooking another and it would be at my home in 30 more minutes. After 45 minutes, I called again. It arrived hot 5 minutes later. SHEESH......2 hours and 15 minutes to get a pizza.

• Visited August 2013
Lutz, Florida
“Hot pizza on the fly...”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

We had pizza on two seperate occasions while on vacation. The first night we had 7 pizzas and an order of the cinnapie. All arrived before the promised time of 40 minutes! Outstanding service.

• Visited July 2013
Hilton Head, South Carolina
“And we wait”
Reviewed 17 June 2013

WOW, it's been over an hour and still we wait for a pizza and chicken nuggets. For the price of $36.00 I would have thought the delivery would be prompt and the food above par. I may never get to find out what that expensive pizza taste like. I am about 5 minutes away from canceling this order and having some soup and crackers. It's really a shame when a national chain cannot live up to what they advertise. I wish I could stay and write some more but I have a pizza to cancel and a corporate office to contact.

• Visited June 2013
Traverse City MI
“Prompt delivery”
Reviewed 14 April 2013

We had pizza delivered to our condo for the Granddaughters on a Saturday evening. The driver called at the gate and our delivery was within 30 minutes. Three different items and all fresh and hot.

• Visited April 2013