“Friendly Staff and Fine Food”
Review of Drydock - CLOSED

Drydock
Price range: US$5 - US$18
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: The DryDock Seafood, Grill & Spirits has been a favorite of Hilton Head Island locals and Tourists alike for 23 years. We specialize in Fresh Seafood, Snow crab, Mussels, clams and a wide variety of Tavern Foods such as BBQ Ribs, hand crafted Burgers, Chicken specials, hand crafted soups and salads. Featuring a full bar with Island Specialty Drinks and many Craft beers. Children's menu is available
Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Friendly Staff and Fine Food”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

I'm a local but ashamed to admit tonight was my first time in this restaurant, but I'LL BE BACK! Restaurant and bar are very charming; the staff was incredible; the food was especially good with reasonable prices. I started off with a cup of their chili and it was superb; they will serve it at any spicy temperature you want. Salad was fresh and big. The waiter recommended the grouper and I'm glad he did; it was superb. Finally, I never have desserts in restaurants, but based on the
entree experience, I had a feeling it would be good here. Boy, was I right! I had the apple brown Betty and I can't describe how good it was. I may have to break my tradition and try their other desserts in the future. Go; you'll enjoy this place!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Bob T

Charleston, SC
“Best burger on the island, hands down!!!!”
Reviewed 18 October 2013 via mobile

This place is tucked away in an office park and from the outside you might expect it to be an orthodontist office, however, the inside will surprise you. Very tastefully decorated and comfortable. I consider myself a burger connoisseur, and this burger was delicious. Much better than Charbar down the street, and a lot cheaper too. The meat was hand pattied and not too dense. The meat tasted like it was grilled on a well seasoned flat top grill. Just delicious. The bun was great as was the thick raw onions and wonderful fries. The taste of the burger reminded me of the burger at the famous and sadly defunct Charleston landmark, "your place", which was on North Market Street. If you really want a burger on HHI. This is your spot!!!

Charleston, SC
“Best burger on the island, hands down!”
Reviewed 18 October 2013 via mobile

2 Thank Dum-Spiro-Spero-843
Augusta, Georgia
“comfortable serving”
Reviewed 8 October 2013

just been there. tried seafood platter and chowder. chowder was so special. impressively, the service was comfortable, that nice lady guided me to figure these snow crab legs out patiently.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank Yu H
Summersville, West Virginia
“Great hush puppies”
Reviewed 24 September 2013 via mobile

Hushpuppies are some of the best i have ever had. Reviews were spot on, stinky bar, alot of locals... Bu everyone was bery friendly. Food was great, i ordered the fried seafood platter and it was all good. Place wasn't busy at all, they were grilling out on the patio out back and i wished we would have tried something of the grill. My wife ordered a Caesar salad and she said it was perfect, just the right amount of dressing and fresh greens. We had our 2 1/2 yr old twin girls so we let them choose the seating and of course they chose to eat outside on the picnic table. The worse part of the seating is that the picnic table was right on the edge of the parking lot. There were plenty of other suitable seating but we let the girls pick... Great place to grab a beer and watch the game or shoot the s**t.

• Visited September 2013