“It's an IHOP”

IHOP
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 May 2014

I'm glad we went first and read reviews later. This IHOP was sparkling clean. I think there was only one server who was also the host, cashier, and maybe prep cook. Our food came out exactly as ordered and very quick. Our server was very nice.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

Recently my DH and some family decided to go to IHOP before taking in a movie. We had to wait a few minutes to be seated but no problem. Once we were seated our server took our orders and all was well. That was until about an hour later before we got our food. Don't know what the problem was but there was definitely a delay. Our server kept saying it was coming up and offered some fresh fruit in the mean time but come on. Family member in our group had visited this location before with no problem so hopefully this was a fluke. I would return to give them a second chance and hope my experience then is much better. Food t pretty much the ordinary and cost in line with all IHOPS.

Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

I ordered Mac n cheese for my daughter. Waiter brought out a grilled cheese. I told him that there was a mistake and he actually argued with me about it. He was extremely rude. I has to just get up and leave with my kids

Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

Nothing like an actual Ihop. I don't know what is going on in this place but, it definitely doesn't live up to ihop standards. It is a tad on the filthy side and managed poorly. Bad attitudes with the service. Wow!! Not in a good way!!

Reviewed 24 February 2014

Food was great. Service was slow and the restaurant was not very busy. Good location to eat on your way leaving the island. Very clean.