Lake Aire RV Park & Campground
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Hollywood
See available hotels
Quality Inn(Charleston)
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsnice campgroundcharleston arealaundry machinesfifth wheellake viewfree wifiquiet areanice poolstayed nightswould stay here againlake airebathhousesc
Reviewed 8 July 2014

This place is a gem!! A small, quaint campground that is family owned and maintained. The owners went out of their way to make sure we had a wonderful visit. Before we left, my 5 yr old daughter insisted we stop by the office to say goodbye to the girls - since they knew her on a first name basis :) Stayed 5 nights and were very lucky to get great weather. The camp is constantly being cleaned and manicured by staff. Honestly - these were some of the cleanest camp bathrooms I have seen. The pool was also a pleasant surprise - my kids frequented it while we were there. We WILL be back!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Mary Kay B
Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

I tent camped here with my hubby and kiddos. It was great that the tent camping was right by the playground. There was also an outdoor pool which was well maintained. The bathroom facility was excellent for a camp ground and had nice hot water! The down side was that the restrooms were a little bit of a walk from the tent sites. The laundry facility was also a bonus! Oh and the free wifi available around the entire RV Park! Some tent sites had power ours did but on the morning of check out the power went out. Not really that big a deal as we were packing up and we didn't saying thing other than confirm with our camping neighbors that they too did not have power. But still the price is excellent very convenient to Charleston and the camp ground is well maintained. We plan in staying again!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
5  Thank Dntmorgan
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Stayed a month and can't wait to go back very friendly people they go out of the way to make your stay enjoyable I give it a 10+. Close to Charleston the lake is great if you like to fish buityfull woods park is clean everyone waves and says hi we did not want to leave

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Ken R
Reviewed 24 February 2014

For the last two years I've camped at Lake Aire from Nov. til Feb if not longer and this is an awesome place. The host are very friendly and helpful. They have wildlife, ponds, trees and trails. The ducks come visit everyday. I'll be here next winter too, I'm sure.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank Jessica C
Reviewed 9 December 2013

We stayed at the campground and fell in love with the atmosphere. Its clean and quiet, just what you would like to relax. We have 3 children and they enjoyed the park and the fishing. The pool was open however we didn't use it because it was to cold. We were able to get downtown fairly easy minus the Charleston traffic. We loved the staff as they were helpful as to what is to do. Everyone was friendly and I will be returning when we travel that way again. Thank you Lake Aire for a wonderful stay...See you soon.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family