US$85
US$160
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$180/night.

US$160
US$146
US$127
US$67
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$80/night.

US$124
US$104
Priceline
US$125
US$114
US$99
All reviewscracker barrelsectional sofawet barparking lotsitting areafront desk staffroom was spaciousbreakfast was deliciousa great place to stayroad tripbusiness tripstaff was friendlyexcellent staygreat roomthe breakfast areavery nice hotelhome away from home
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great location, clean rooms, and a decent pool should have summed up my experience here...I really wish that were the case, but employees are what make a $200/night stay worth it. Maids talking to each other across the halls about how bad a room is and how, “white people done got me turnt up with this nasty a** room.” It was a great conversation for my kids while waiting on the elevator. And the elevators, do they not have a service elevator the for the employees to use? Although all employees I directly encountered were very well mannered and pleasant, they were using the elevators constantly. It forced us to use the stairs more than once as a result. Breakfast, although good was a mad house, there just isn’t enough room to sit down and eat after getting your food. My family chose to eat in our room because of it. Something was sure left to be desired for $200/night.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our son booked a room for his Dad for a late Dad's Day since they both had to work on Father's Day. When we (Dad and Mom ) arrived we were so grateful to be able to check in early because it was extremely hot. We can't say enough about how spacious and comfortable our room was. My husband and son went out for a Dad and Son movie for the evening and I stayed in the room and told my son in a text " I am enjoying my house." The beds were comfortable and the breakfast was great.
What more can I say. I joked about asking if I could work trade and just stay there.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Marie B
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I typically stay 4 night. This was a long trip for me so I wanted to be comfortable. I also wanted a quiet location I had a couple hiccups upon check in. I spoke to front desk associate Vanessa and she was 100% committed to resolving my issues. She stayed in touch and came to my room to apologize for the inconvenience and handled the problems. I have 2 nights left and have run into her in the lobby. She knows me by name and acknowledges me.
The entire staff has been very accommodating and friendly. I know I will be back in this area again in 6 weeks and I will stay here again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My family and I stayed at Hyatt Place Columbia for a graduation party we were attending. The room was perfect for our family of 3. The bed, pillows and linens were freshly cleaned. The room was very clean. The hotel staff went out of their way to assist us with a glitch in our reservation from a second party vendor.
There is also a Cracker Barrel right across the parking lot, which was convenient.
I liked this hotel overall, had no negative experiences.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Fantastic staff that make guest feel more like close family than a guest at a hotel. Quiet location that contributes to the type of stay that any guest would die for, yet it is easily accessible to the highway
Great value for the price.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business