“Delicious treats!”
Review of Blue Flour

Blue Flour
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Irmo
Price range: US$4 - US$8
Description: We are a locally owned bakery that specializes in Custom Decorated Sugar cookies for all special events. We also serve muffins, pound cakes, assorted cookies, brownies and bars. As well as savory items such as pimento cheese and individual quiche. We offer local retail items in our bakery that include jams, honey and coffees. We brew local coffee as well as serve wonderful hot and iced teas as well.
“Delicious treats!”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Blue Flour sells supremely delicious baked goods. The raspberry cream cheese crumble that I bought today for three bucks is a prime example. I was in a bit of a hurry, so I took it home rather than enjoying it with coffee on the premises. The friendly young lady that waited on me suggested that I warm it gently in the microwave before eating it. I gave it 25 seconds at full power, and that turned out to be just right. It was one of the best snacks I’ve ever had. I’m looking forward to sampling more of the inventory.

• Visited August 2014

“Outstanding Bakery”
Reviewed 25 March 2014

I love this place. Have been there numerous times for a variety of things. First the quiche is amazing in all flavors. Love the sausage my favorite. Then the Lemon ginger cookie that is a cake called a cookie. Also the brownie bites and pumpkin muffins. Then the cheese crackers and southern staple the cheese straws. Everything made on site and fresh.. love it...

• Visited February 2014
“Lovely bakery”
Reviewed 23 January 2014

Drove past a million times and decided to stop in and finally check it out. Really love the selection and quality of the baked goods. You can also order online and have goodies shipped...

• Visited January 2014
“Wow!”
Reviewed 10 July 2013 via mobile

This place is a hidden gem. Best bakery in town! Worth every penny and great for gifts. I wod recommend everything on the menu.

• Visited June 2013
Irmo, South Carolina
“Baked with love!”
Reviewed 12 November 2012

This is by far my favorite bakery in SC. My favorite items are the blueberry muffins (not too sweet), chocolate chip pecan cookies, red velvet cupcakes, decorated sugar cookies, toffee bars and any recommendations made by Teri and her staff. I love the big cookies that are crisp but not crunchy and still manage to be moist in the center. She uses quality ingredients that make the difference in the first bite. I'll have to try the quiche one day when I'm in a savory mood. I usually pair my sweets with a coffee of the day.

• Visited October 2012

Been to Blue Flour? Share your experiences!