I stopped by to get a sandwich. As I was going down the line making choices, I kept hearing water. I ignored it at first thinking it was the soda fountain. As I got near the end, I saw water pouring, and I do mean pouring out of the fluorescent light over the microwave and some other items. I asked about it to the employee who said that he had notified the manager who in turn had notified the manager. I told him that the water coming down (and there were three buckets there to catch the downpour) was a potential fire hazard. He said they had told him that a repairman was supposed to come hours ago. He was young so I asked him to please call the manager. I spoke to her and she told me that her hands were tied but she had notified the owner. I told her that her hands were not tied and that she needed to get off her couch and get over here and close the store until this was fixed. It was a fire hazard to her employee and any customer potentially. She did not take kindly to my request and repeated again loudly that she had notified the owner. I hope that young man does not lose his job because I called. If he does, I hope he calls me. I will help him out.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.