“Great meeting spot”

Add it.
Bruegger's
Ranked #25 of 86 Restaurants in Irmo
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Love to meet up with friends here for a quick morning bite to eat and chatting. Service has always been excellent. Food is tasty.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

Love the everything bagel with salmon cream cheese. Very friendly service and nice even at zero dark thirty.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Love the salmon and cream cheese bagel on my way to work! Reminds me of visits to New York City.
Easy to eat in the car. I wish they had a drive through.

Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

I've been to Bruegger's several times and am always impressed at how friendly they are. The food is always fresh & delicious. I've had a few of their bagel flavors, my favorite sweet bagel is the cinnamon sugar and my favorite savory bagel is the rosemary olive oil. Their chili is delicious & is served with bagel bites. They also have sandwiches & salads on the menu. I've never had a bad cup of coffee (iced or hot) and I love their French Toast flavored coffee. This location makes sweet cream (cream & sugar). It's kept refrigerated behind the counter and you have to ask them to add it to your coffee, but it's so good! They open early, 5:30am, but close at 4pm.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

I'm no bagel expert. I have many friends in Baltimore, Philadelphia and New York who are. I'm sure they have very refined tastes when it comes to bagels. To my untrained taste buds, the bagels at Bruegger's are delicious, especially with strawberry cream cheese. I've been there several times and I usually get a half dozen to go for my wife and I to enjoy for several breakfasts that week. I've never had to wait long and the prices seem reasonable.

Been to Bruegger's? Share your experiences!