“Now serving lunch”

Bistro on the Boulevard
Reserve with OpenTable
Bistro on the Boulevard is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 86 Restaurants in Irmo
Price range: US$8 - US$21
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Seafood, American, Wine Bar
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Bistro on the Boulevard welcomes you to the perfect atmosphere for all occasions! Enjoy your favorite bottle of wine, personalized martini, or favorite beer. Dine inside or on our gorgeous patio! Private dining room available for parties, receptions and meetings. Bring your friends and family to enjoy one of our many delectable menu options that are guaranteed to make you come back again and again! Reservations are accepted but not required. Dining Parties welcome and Catering is available!
Irmo, South Carolina
“Now serving lunch”
Reviewed 20 November 2013

I've had dinner at Bistro several times and now they are open for lunch. We had the rueben sandwich and chicken pot pie. Great service, nice varied lunch menu and the food was just as great at lunch. Great prices too! Saw a huge burger go by the table that I need to try next time.

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank SCgirl58

south carolina
“Very nice evening”
Reviewed 8 November 2013 via mobile

We had a group of 6 go out to this relatively new restaurant, at the site of the old Catch 22, now out of business. We were promptly seated by a pleasant hostess, & drink orders taken by our server, Jessie, & promptly delivered. The wine list is not extensive, but adequate. I had a cup of she-crab soup which was very good. My wife &I both had the shrimp scampi, which was also quite good. Desserts were really delicious, my wife &I sharing a great blackberry cobbler with vanilla ice cream. This was a very nice evening & we will definitely return. This is a great improvement over the previous restaurant at this site.

Visited November 2013
4 Thank tgrdvrmd
Asheville
“Can get better”
Reviewed 9 October 2013

Everyone in the Irmo area wants this place to succeed. They are having growing pains where maybe a consultant would be advised. OK, $2 happy hour domestics (bottles) is great, but serve up the draft beer. Then to run out of Yengling, leaving only light (yuk) beers left. Really? Ordered the bistro burger medium. These burgers were grilled way over done. The service was OK, not great--help needed. Same comments from friends at a different table. Come on guys, get on top of this. The setting is great and we want to see you succeed. Hire a knowledgeable manager. Will be going back.

• Visited October 2013
Manassas, Virginia
“Great new place”
Reviewed 24 September 2013 via mobile

I dined alone at the bar and had a very good meal...but. I had the crab dip with baked pita chips. The dip was a generous portion with lots of lump crab meat. The chips were warm and slightly seasoned...a very good dish.

For my entree I ordered the shrimp and grits with andouine sausage. An excellent dish. Lots of medium shrimp, spicy sausage and nice creamy grits that were still a little andante - nice.

The real disappointment was my two drinks. I ordered Jameson whiskey on the rocks - twice. Both times the female bartender poured a very short drink.

I'll be back when back in the area....nice place.

• Visited September 2013
3 Thank MarcW38
Columbia, South Carolina
“At last!!!! Really fresh well prepared with out having to go down town.”
Reviewed 14 September 2013 via mobile

We had are first dinner at the new restaurant and WOW! GREAT! Lobster Crab cake app.was fresh and full of crab and lobster bits. Perfectly seasoned. Shrimp and creamy grits with med. Spiced sausage. Great. And then the fresh red fish with delicous grit cakes.All presented beautifully in perfectly matched plates. The waiter promised us good service but it was beyond expectation. The only suggestion I could make was to dim the lighting in the back dinning room. It was rather glarey. Music was also perfect. Good Job and thanks for a much needed Good restauarnt.

• Visited October 2012