“Great choice for lunch or dinner just off expressway”
Review of FATZ

FATZ
Ranked #12 of 86 Restaurants in Irmo
Price range: US$6 - US$18
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 4 April 2012

While it is a chain restaurant, somewhat comparable to a Fridays, we were delightfully surprised by this southern chain located right on the interstate. All entrees come with fresh baked rolls which taste a lot like cinnamon donuts, and soups or salads. We made the mistake of ordering an appetizer, and it really was too much food. Try the marinated fried chicken -- its quite good. So even though its a chain, the food seemed far less "food service" quality than what you get at other chain restaurants. Huge portions, very cordial service and great value.

Reviewed 26 October 2010

This is my family's after-church favorite. Even though we arrive at a peak time there is rarely a long wait.

The menu has good variety and the portions are fine. I've never had a poor meal here. Service is excellent. Server is around when I need him and invisible while I'm enjoying time with my family.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 30 June 2008

I'm not a fan of Fatz. The food is overpriced and never tastes as fresh as they make it out to be. The portion size is also kind of a let-down. I have friends that love the place, but I can't bring myself to care for it very much.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook