“Great taste, plenty for the price” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Fast food, Delicatessen
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Columbia, South Carolina
“Great taste, plenty for the price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014

If you like sub sandwiches, you will like what Firehouse Subs has to offer. My wife and I order take out from them regularly. We appreciate their personal touch as well as their clean food preparation area and the quality and quantity of the food.

Visited April 2014

Columbia, South Carolina
“Poor Service overrides food quality”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2013

I have heard rave reviews regarding the sandwiches of Firehouse. I absolutely love sandwiches and decided to give this place a try. I went around 2pm and there were less than 5 people dining and about 7 workers behind the counter. I wasn't greeted upon entering the restaurant. I wasn't greeted at the register. The cashier stared at me blankly when I told her I had never been here and asked if for recommendations...again, blank stare. I finally ordered a turkey sub. I must say the sub was delicious. The food here is excellent. I was handed my food and not offered a thank you or please come back again (from another employee). I would have been a life long customer if they would have acted like they actually wanted have me there.

Visited April 2013
Columbia, South Carolina, United States
“Excellent Subs”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 September 2012

Some of the best sub sandwiches around. Good service, fresh and delicious. Never disappointed. Clean and friendly atmosphere.

Visited April 2012
“Best hot subs around”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 November 2011

I don't know whether it's the meat products, the bread or a secret sauce, but their hot sub sandwiches beat any others. Lots of meat and they don't stuff them with lettuce that spills out into your lap. Prices are about the same as for other sandwich shops. Servers and the service is excellent.

Visited October 2011
“Always warm and Tasty”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2011

My kids love it when we stop for subs here. Never had a bad experience with this location. Always satisfied-sometimes we'll stop on the way to the lake to pick up some subs. Excellent variety-tasty choices. Great service- friendly staff. Restaurant clean!!

• Visited August 2011
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Been to Firehouse Subs? Share your experiences!